Seat Ibiza 1.9tdi -MB Power

Caspinha

TDI
Ibiza 1.9tdi 90
Seat Ibiza 1.9tdi -MB Power -New Turbocharger

Hello! My name is Luis and i´m writing in portugal. I hope learn many things and help in what i know. I have a seat ibiza 1.9 tdi with 90hp stock

I hope you like my Project

Some specs of my car and pictures:

Specs:

- apexi turbo gauge
-Vems egt and a/f Gauge
-hka oil temp
-288mm brakes
-wheels O.Z Superlegera 16
-Suspension Coillover FK

- Downpipe 70 mm
- Exhaust 70mm
- CCV By Pass
- EGR off
- Ecu tuned by MB Power :)
- FMIC with aluminium pipes
- Nozzles
- GTB2260 VK hibryd
- oil cooler
- diesel cooler
- intake manifold
- Pump
- Ramair MAxFlow
- 80mm Intake pipe

Regards

Luis Martins

Last edited:

Avispon

TDI
SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.9 TDi
Hey, nice wheels!

In South Africa, this body type was (rebadged and) sold by VW as a Polo Playa, but we never had the two door versions or any diesels that I know of.

For some time now we have SEATS in this country one of which I am a proud owner of, an Ibiza Cupra 1.9TDi.

I will post some pics, ASAP...

Enjoy your ride!

Caspinha

TDI
Ibiza 1.9tdi 90
thank you guys!

Updates that i´m doing

New clucth
upgrade turbocharger
upgrade FMIC
new pump
FMIC pipes in aluminium

tomorrow i will take some photos
regards

Last edited:

Caspinha

TDI
Ibiza 1.9tdi 90
DnA Diesel said:
Very nice! That must be a little rocket. How much boost does your hybrid VNT22 produce?
hello! You can do 1.9 to 4000rpm 1.7 to 4500 and 1,5all the way without problem now i have a new setup and I can do it a litle bit more :)

nutzu_gotgame

TDI
seat cordoba coupe 1.9TDI 110hp (ASV)
nice car man , please tell me the dimensions of the fmic intercooler and if you needed to cut anything (bumper ) to fit it . also , please put some pictures whit the engine . i love your car man , it looks like mine's from front :) good luck

Caspinha

TDI
Ibiza 1.9tdi 90
nutzu_gotgame said:
nice car man , please tell me the dimensions of the fmic intercooler and if you needed to cut anything (bumper ) to fit it . also , please put some pictures whit the engine . i love your car man , it looks like mine's from front :) good luck
Hello!
My Fmic have 710x300x76 and i have to do new support for the raditor, and i don´t have AC.

Last edited:

BigMig

TDI
9n3 Polo 1.9 sportline PD130 (96kw)
Hey pora goose :D nice looking ride i thought it had a polo type of look. Very cool. You learn something new every day. Im very intrested in the clutch kit that you are running. Is it a SMF or DMF, looks like a SMF to me? How hard was it to buy? Did you have any difficulties installing it? Id really like to know your answers to my question as I am getting some slippage on my standard clutch after having Dimsport software loaded. I have a polo 9n3 1.9 130hp.

Cool Beans
Migs

eyeonu

TDI
LEON 1.9 TDI
the turbo gt2260v is from bmw 330 ? and you adapted ?
from what rpm the turbo enter ?
with what presure you work now ?

A.m.C

Veteran Member
TDI
Seat Ibiza TDi Sport
Love your car! I have the UK spec of the same model, expept mine was a 110 BHP to start with, i now have about 180 bhp and fitted a PD150 turbo! Was your turbo hard to fit!? Mine had to be custom made to fit! Need to fit an FMIC like yours, where did you get it !? What power is yours running!!?

Heres a couple of pics of my baby!!!

And this is what it looked like stock...