Wanted: Alh beetles

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
dweisel isn't diesel anymore!
I'm interested in finding some ALH BEETLES. Prefer 5speed. Let me know what you have or feel free to send me links to ones you find. IF I'm in a generous mood. I may even pay you a finders fee.

Location doesn't matter.
dweisel....... AKA BEETLEMAN

PB_NB

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 New Beetle
dwiesel, where are you going to store all the beetles?

Are you looking outside of the US?

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
dwiesel, where are you going to store all the beetles?
Are you looking outside of the US?
Well my first venture into Canadian market wasn't successful. It was with a member here. Looooong story. I'll leave it at that.

LOL. Well, I'm thinking about stacking parts car two high. Hopefully I'll be able to clear out my driveway somewhat in the next few weeks.

Just kidding about the two high parts cars........ for now.

Picking up an 03 SILVER in Raleigh, NC this Friday, but it just needs a few minor things. Ip head seal and an alternator. Maybe a rear bumper.

Then it's off to Phoenix, AZ on Feb, 22nd to pick up an 04 YELLOW Beetle. My first venture with a PD.
dweisel

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
If you need to do a belt on that 04, let me know you can borrow my tools.

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Wanna sell a roof rack?
My son already claimed that roof rack. If I get another one I'll get in touch with you. Missed a brand new one in the box for $25.00 last week. I text the seller and wanted to PayPal them the money. Somehow they thought I was trying to scam them. They said: "stop scamming us" then quit returning text. Beats me how that scam works???? I send you money and your scammed. LOL

mnjaws

TDI
2006 Beetle
2006 Beetle for sale

Decided to sell my '06 Beetle TDi 5-speed. 103K, Harvest Moon Beige, Package 1 and 2, O.Z. alloys (need rubber) and snows on steel wheels, just did front brakes/rotors and an oil change. All service records and dealership repairs only. Clean title, no accidents.

Located in the Minneapolis area.

Best offer??

Mark