2005 Passat TDI GLS for parts

toddschwantes

TDI
Passat Sedan, 2005, Black
High mileage (271,000) but motor runs great. Uses no oil, has had chain-driven balance shaft replaced by gear-drive. Transmission still shifts good. Almost new Michelin defender tires (less than 20K). The car was my commuter vehicle (100 highway miles per day) and had another 100K in it, until my son introduced it to a deer! :mad: If it can be of use to someone, I'd rather have it be used than go to a salvage yard. Located in NE Wisconsin. Make an offer/provide your own transport. It can be all yours!

toddschwantes

TDI
Passat Sedan, 2005, Black
High mileage (271,000) but motor runs great. Uses no oil, has had chain-driven balance shaft replaced by gear-drive. Transmission still shifts good. Almost new Michelin defender tires (less than 20K). The car was my commuter vehicle (100 highway miles per day) and had another 100K in it, until my son introduced it to a deer! :mad: If it can be of use to someone, I'd rather have it be used than go to a salvage yard. Located in NE Wisconsin. Make an offer/provide your own transport. It can be all yours!

$500? Tires are worth that!

tims944

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI, 2006 mk5 tdi-SOLD 1989 944 s2 BHW swapped
i would take this off you but transport to vermont would be more than the car...

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Good to see it went to a good home. You can go back and modify your original post to show that the car has been sold.

Last edited: