Polo GT PD130 help

Cooz93

TDI
Polo mk5 PD130
Hi guys, new to the forum and just got my polo gt TDI. Completely standard. Noticed a few things. First is, when accelerating, upon coming off the accelerator, there's a deep groan from the right front of the engine. Have a feeling it may be a leeky turbo pipe? Also when in first gear at about 2500 revs, if I come off the throttle, then car slows quite quickly, as if the brakes are applied softly? Flywheel problem? Any help would be great. Cheers guys

mufti sahib

TDI
VW Polo Gt Tdi
Hi guys, new to the forum and just got my polo gt TDI. Completely standard. Noticed a few things. First is, when accelerating, upon coming off the accelerator, there's a deep groan from the right front of the engine. Have a feeling it may be a leeky turbo pipe? Also when in first gear at about 2500 revs, if I come off the throttle, then car slows quite quickly, as if the brakes are applied softly? Flywheel problem? Any help would be great. Cheers guys
Cooz93 my polo does the same in first gear its normal. probably one of the best cars I've owned has good tuning capabilities. advantage is its light.