octavia tdi goes nuts

far_cry

Veteran Member
TDI
octavia 1.9 TDI alh
he every one

i glad i found this great forums.

so i have one things to ask

can i adjust the injection pump manualy ?

car octavia TDI alh 90hp

far_cry

Veteran Member
TDI
octavia 1.9 TDI alh
thank
but what i ment is no software or any computer

and one more thing

the turbo outlet line where the ruber pipe and the blastic pipe befor the intercooler has disconnected (the bolt that was hole the blastic pipe was missed .that the reason).i join them but sens then i hear air coming out
i checked and i seen oil where the connection was take a part
does thes leak effect the power to much ?

note .i realize that the n75 valve cause over boosting .the turbo was to loud and i felt power lose, and choked engine especially after the 3000 rpm .befor that the car was like hell
i take the n75 valve off and opend it .i found greasy black inside. i wash it .the turbo no more loud sound .and thats lead me to my question above

Last edited:

Lee_Taylor

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A3 1.4 COD
I assume English is not your first language so I will try and make a stab at answering your questions based on my interpretation.
You can adjust the pump timing without access to VCDS. But how will you know if it's correct and not too advanced or retarded? If you don't have access to VCDS then take it to someone who does, take it to a dealer, or just leave it alone.

If the pipe is leaking you are not getting the required amount of boost so yes this will affect power drastically.

ps perhaps if you added the details of where you live there may be someone who speaks your native tongue and could assist you better. Save you struggling with English.