FS: 2010 Golf TDI Highline - Toronto Area

canux

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Beetle TDI
SOLD.

Thank you.

$Make me an offer - I'm leaving the country and need to sell it.
  • No Winters. Yes, this car has never seen salt.
  • OEM Navigation (RNS-510)
  • OEM LED Tails with Rear Fog
  • OEM Euro Switch
  • OEM Steel Skid Plate
  • OEM Aspherical Mirrors
  • OEM Battery Box
  • Momo Quantum Wheels (see below) w/Michelin Pilot Super Sports
  • Ceramic Tint @ 20% all around
  • Heather Leather Seats
  • Climate Control
  • Sunroof
  • Super Clean. Passangers always ask me if it is a new car.
  • 160k KMs.

Car has a new DPF, a new EGR filter, a new AC compressor, and I have four brand new (still in boxes) replacement Momo Quantums (three of the ones on the car have curb rash from me trying to park as far away from other cars as possible). The DPF and EGR filter I killed by not replacing an exhaust sensor that failed (twice) at the beginning of a long trip (lesson learned). And the AC compressor (Delphi) is new and sadly the failure was not the RCV, so the whole compressor needed to be replaced.

I also have (if you are interested) a brand new HPFP that I was planning to change as a preventative measure when I did the timing belt.
Worth noting is that I have done all of the maintenance on this car myself. It uses absolutely no oil between changes. There have never been any metal flakes of any kind in the fuel filter.

This car has NEVER been filled up without PowerService Silver Bottle in it, and most of the times it has been filled with Shell V-Power Diesel in Newmarket Ontario. I have every single record of all fill-ups which I can supply to you as a CSV file.

Awesome car looking for a good home. Make me a (non-insulting) offer if you'd like to purchase it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

canux

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Beetle TDI
This vehicle is still available. Any offer over $16k gets it. Car is incredible - you wont be disappointed.

canux

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Beetle TDI
Still looking to sell. Vehicle is in amazing condition, you really have to see it.