www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old July 10th, 2018, 08:37   #451
50mpgtdi

Fuel Economy: 36-41MPG

PM sent for quote on TDI Passat b5 manual transmission
50mpgtdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2018, 06:20   #452
1tdi
Veteran Member

I installed the 02M kit in my 99.5 and it has been great, I opted for the single mass Valero flywheel and I have to say it’s about the same if not quieter than the G60 VR6 setup I had before. So far I have put 1200 miles on the setup since install.
1tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2018, 00:16   #453
ryanp

Great stuff, the Valeo works OK for mild tuned cars!

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
ryanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:41   #454
Wayne64SS
Veteran Member

TDI(s): none

ryan i'm looking to swap an 02m into my 2014 jsw.... ever done one of these?
Old October 24th, 2018, 23:56   #455
ryanp

Hi Wayne

I think you have emailed me as well? I will respond on there fully. Fitting an 02M is not straight fit. The Driveshafts are different, as are the Starter, Flywheel and a few other little pieces, as well as the mounts.

Thanks

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
Old October 25th, 2018, 20:43   #456
sardo_67
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2003 Jetta
Fuel Economy: 38mpg (driving like i stole it)

why would one put an O2M into a mk6?
sardo_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 02:49   #457
ryanp

The brass syncro's seem to be what people want.

I have a lot of Gearbox conversions on the shelf ready to ship out as well as all the other parts we sell on our site, take a look:

https://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/

I also still have a box full of BRAND NEW VE injector bodies, they are genuine Bosch and we can fit whatever nozzle you like, once these 5 sets are gone there will be no more. I also have a few random nozzles and injectors lying around, here is the list:

New Bosch 520 Nozzle - Qty 3
New Bosch 748 Nozzle - Qty 1
New Bosch Injector sets inc Square plug Lift sensor injector - Qty5
New Bosch non lift sensor injectors loose - Qty 4

Reconditioned Bosch injector with New HFLOX .341 nozzle - Qty 2
Reconditioned Bosch injector with New HFLOX .240 nozzle - Qty 1
New HFLOX Warp 2 .216 nozzle - Qty 1
New HFLOX Warp 7.275 nozzle - Qty 1

Old February 6th, 2019, 08:57   #458
Wmt6820jetta

TDI(s): 2005.5 jetta

Ryan and Scott’s customer service is top notch, I had issues with my swap and Ryan and Scott were right there every step of the way! I wish we had this kind of service to the customer in the USA!
Wmt6820jetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2019, 18:27   #459
packarman2000

TDI(s): 5

Ryan customer service has been amazing. Got an o2m transmission from him really quick and it seems perfect. Thank you for you help Ryan. I truly appreciate it. i am with wmt8620jetta.
packarman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2019, 18:04   #460
Eric b fishing

TDI(s): 02jetta

Hi
Im looking for 5 speed gear box , 02J EGR
You still have for $465.00 shipped ?
Thx Eric
Eric b fishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2019, 03:16   #461
ryanp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric b fishing View Post
Hi
Im looking for 5 speed gear box , 02J EGR
You still have for $465.00 shipped ?
Thx Eric
I have sent you a PM

Old July 11th, 2019, 15:23   #462
JettaTDI

Does anyone have the part # for the right and left axle assemblies that come in this kit?

found it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boertje
Part numbers.
1J0 407 271 GC x1 left drive shaft* Löbro 304351 GKN (EKG 923769, Spidan 23769)
1J0 407 272 GD x1 right drive shaft* Löbro 303927 GKN (EKG 922267, Spidan 22267)
CV joints outer left and right 1JO 498 099 E Löbro 303551 GKN (EKG 921522, Spidan 21522)
CV joint gear box side 1JO 498 103 E Löbro 302464 GKN (EKG 922902, Spidan 22902)
Boot outer 3B0 498 203 E Löbro 303552 GKN (EKG 921524, Spidan 21524)
Boot inner 1JO 498 201 E Löbro 304113 GKN (EKG 923176, Spidan 23176)

Last edited by JettaTDI; July 11th, 2019 at 16:57.
JettaTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2019, 09:47   #463
TDIlast

I purchased my 02M Swap for my '02 ALH in February 2018, including a Valeo SMF kit. Danny and Rob at Darskside development were very helpful and responsive in answering my questions and items were delivered promptly. The transmission code is DRW.
Because I didn't use the car as my daily driver and the many projects I had to deal with due to a domestic and international move, I could only spend few hours on the swap on the weekends, often taking two or three month brakes on the project due to the reasons already mentioned. Finally I completed the swap yesterday. After I stated the car and ran it while still on jack-stands I noticed a strange noise and vibration and want to rule out anything wrong before i start driving it.
I placed links to two you tube videos I made below.
There is a a constant pattern background sound (almost sheet metal like/skidding vibration "like" noise) when the car is idling. The noise doesn’t go away if I depress the clutch pedal which in theory should stop the internals of the transmission from rotating and its pattern and it does not seems to be somewhat very correlated to engine RPM. Also it can really be heard from inside the car but not from the top of the engine as the engine noise over takes it.
What I am trying to figure out though is in the higher gears, especially 5th and 6th. There is a noise under load/part load condition that i cannot determine the root cause of. When I look at the transmission from underneath the engine with engine idling in 5th or 6th, this is accompanied by more pronounced vibrations.
I did the install following everything to the T, taking my time to clean every component and torque every bolt per specification and using factory OEM products. While this was my first swap, I have done many clutch replacements in my lifetime so I am not new to this and MKiVs in general.
I placed two video links below. Please let me know what you think. I prefer to find out now while it's still on jack stands and not even registered.
I absolutely do not want to sound negative towards Darkside Development, who as I said before are very professional, and offer great products for those of us on this side of the pond and are extremely responsive. I am posting to ask for help to those that already performed swaps and can provide advise. At present I am still diagnosing and it may turn out to be nothing or the fact that it's now a SMF vs DMF. Just trying to pin point cause before i start driving it.

Thank you!
https://youtu.be/nU4k-HxX2Hs
https://youtu.be/j9308gfMTEU

Last edited by TDIlast; September 23rd, 2019 at 09:24. Reason: typo
TDIlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2019, 00:49   #464
ryanp

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having issues, its always a good idea to email us first rather than post publicly about the problems.

First thing to ask, What oil did you fill it with?

If its engine speed related with the clutch depressed its usually the dust guard touching the flywheel.

After that, if all the above is OK it wont hurt to drain a little oil and see if there is anything in there.

There are very few common issues with these boxes and its very rare we get a bad one, let alone send one out but rest assured we will make this right for you!

Thanks

Ryan

Old September 23rd, 2019, 12:14   #465
Louie710

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDIlast View Post
I purchased my 02M Swap for my '02 ALH in February 2018, including a Valeo SMF kit. Danny and Rob at Darskside development were very helpful and responsive in answering my questions and items were delivered promptly. The transmission code is DRW.
Because I didn't use the car as my daily driver and the many projects I had to deal with due to a domestic and international move, I could only spend few hours on the swap on the weekends, often taking two or three month brakes on the project due to the reasons already mentioned. Finally I completed the swap yesterday. After I stated the car and ran it while still on jack-stands I noticed a strange noise and vibration and want to rule out anything wrong before i start driving it.
I placed links to two you tube videos I made below.
There is a a constant pattern background sound (almost sheet metal like/skidding vibration "like" noise) when the car is idling. The noise doesn’t go away if I depress the clutch pedal which in theory should stop the internals of the transmission from rotating and its pattern and it does not seems to be somewhat very correlated to engine RPM. Also it can really be heard from inside the car but not from the top of the engine as the engine noise over takes it.
What I am trying to figure out though is in the higher gears, especially 5th and 6th. There is a noise under load/part load condition that i cannot determine the root cause of. When I look at the transmission from underneath the engine with engine idling in 5th or 6th, this is accompanied by more pronounced vibrations.
I did the install following everything to the T, taking my time to clean every component and torque every bolt per specification and using factory OEM products. While this was my first swap, I have done many clutch replacements in my lifetime so I am not new to this and MKiVs in general.
I placed two video links below. Please let me know what you think. I prefer to find out now while it's still on jack stands and not even registered.
I absolutely do not want to sound negative towards Darkside Development, who as I said before are very professional, and offer great products for those of us on this side of the pond and are extremely responsive. I am posting to ask for help to those that already performed swaps and can provide advise. At present I am still diagnosing and it may turn out to be nothing or the fact that it's now a SMF vs DMF. Just trying to pin point cause before i start driving it.

Thank you!
https://youtu.be/nU4k-HxX2Hs
https://youtu.be/j9308gfMTEU
This is totally the wrong place to post your questions, but glad to see darkside respond and be willing to help. Makes me feel more comfortable about ordering from them in the future
Louie710 is offline   Reply With Quote