MkIV golf tdi 5spd

marcodant

TDI
2015 golf TDI SEL
2004 VW Golf TDI 5 door.
5 spd Black on Black

No front end damage except driver fender, passenger side has no issues , interior is like new, tranny and engine in great shape and I have all service records. Car was in rear end collision and can be repaired for a few thousand or you can buy car for parts. Runs perfect and does start and drive. But because of hatch and taillight damage that needs to be repaired I am selling it. Please contact me if interested. Car Black on Black. No text messages this is a land line thanks
8 4 5 7 8 9 1 3 0 seven. Car is at body shop and you can talk to mechanic/ body man there about work to fix it. Car has clean title and is not salvage. SO fix up the body up and get a perfect running car. 45+ real word MPG all records included. Timing belt, cam, oil, brakes etc all just done everything does work , 178,000 miles. It does have good records so I paid a little extra for the car when I bought it because of that. So I am asking $3000 but I will entertain offers. Mechanically the car is very sound. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
miles? please post photos

marcodant

TDI
2015 golf TDI SEL
Sorry I don't know how to post pics on here. Please call me and we can discuss and I can email pics. Miles area listed in post Thanks