VDUBS

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf GLS PD
2004 Golf GLS TDI
5spd manual
Approximately 188k miles
Reflex silver

Purchased the car back in winter of 2006-2007 with 29k miles from an older woman, supposedly the shifter was bothering her back and she had to sell the car.. Upon purchase, I began using Elf 505.1 oil and switched to Pentosin HP2 a year or two after the purchase and have been using it since then; can pull receipts from IDParts if requested as I usually buy my parts from there. I do have oil and various filters for a service at 190k so they would come with the car. Also have a set of R32 rims that are included, stock rims are on the car right now. New radiator from VW approximately 10k miles ago.

Had the suspension freshened up around 110k miles by TDIRacing (member of the forum) in Baltimore with all new bushings and installation of Koni coilovers. The suspension is a bit on the stiffer side right now, but being coilovers you may raise them and soften them up as you please.

The timing belt, water pump, motor mounts, etc. were replaced at 100k miles. Clutch and flywheel have not been replaced as it hasn't been slipping.

Upgrades done to the car over the years:
OEM HIDs, OEM gray leather heated seats, OEM overhead ambient lighting and illuminated sunroof dial, OEM tap/3 click turn signal, Koni coilovers, OEM Audi shifter, OEM GTI front and rear skirt (no sides), OEM GTI rear lights, iPod interface into the back of the head unit, trunk liner, and more than likely other stuff that I can't think of right now.

There are other miscellaneous items I have that would come with the car. Example: OEM leather door panels to match the leather seats, OEM service manual, and oil filter housing tool.

The car has been good to me and no accidents. I'd love to keep it, but need something bigger at this time.

Asking $6,000 the way the car sits now and all the random items I have for it. Will start parting out the OEM items and going back to stock over time if there is no interest.

Will not ship; local sale only.

Last edited: