98 Jetta TDI Denver CO $2500

xTheChadx

Veteran Member
TDI
97 Jetta
So i am selling my 98 Jetta TDI, i have put alot of money blood sweat and tears into this car. But i cant afford to own a car right now. I moved here from Kansas in Sept for my Internship with the Denver Rescue Mission. I love my job but an really broke on my Intern Pay... I also have an oppertunity to go to Glassgow Scottland on a mission trip with my church so i need to rasie funds for that. Well back to the car. I purchased this car 2 years ago with a bad motor. I then found a motor and rebuilt it with some performace parts. I have a full build thread on TDIclub.com The goal was to have a daily drive that was also fun to drive on the twisties, and still get 40+ mpg. And it does that. I can drive from Wichita KS to Denver on 7/8 tank of fuel. The Fuel light doesnt even come on. I get 500+ miles intown driving and 600 miles on the highway with a 14gallon tank... all with making 140hp and 225Ft/lbs at the wheels (dynoed in July of 11)

So here are some detials
(build thread link)
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=273516
(For sale thread on Vwvortex.com)
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...-98-Jetta-TDI-Bigger-turbo-225ftlbs-at-wheels

98 Jetta TDI
260k miles
15k since rebuild of motor (with brand knew Injection Pump)
Ko3/Ko4 Hybrid Turbo
OE T5 Nozzels
VR6/G60 clutch combo
Malone Tune
Bilstien shocks and struts
Raceland springs
Textured side moldings/Euro Fender Flares
17in ASA AR1s
Early Jetta Grill

Has some issues
Tail lights not working (its weird truns and brakes work just not tail lights)
Some damage from being rear ended last year (slow speed impact, car behind me left before i did on the green light)
I replaced the trunk and fixed most of the damage 90% of it
Replaced the hood from Hail damage, Painted Flat black, Looks good with the Trunk and textured moldings

I only have acces online at work/phone so cant post pics up can email pics
you can contact me on my cell (text are preffered i work different hrs) 316 (wichita ks area code) 299-1670

i also have not smog tested the car, i have just kept my KS plates, they were good untill Aug 2012 so.... i figured switch after that