www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old July 12th, 2018, 11:11   #1
slyk
Veteran Member

Default Stereo equipment (Pioneer HU, Amplifier, Speakers + wiring)

I pulled most of this gear out of my 2001 Jetta when I sold it. I never got around to putting it into my wagon, and at this point I just don't feel like doing the install. Willing to negotiate on the full package, but I've tried to make the prices pretty reasonable already.

Photos will get posted later. All prices include shipping/fees.

SOLD -- Pioneer DEH-P7000BT Head Unit -- includes remote, bezel, faceplate, unit, wiring harness, antenna adapter, face plate case, and mounting cage.

SOLD -- A/D/S P4100 Amplifier (100x4 RMS). This was an excellent, high-end amp back in its day. Works great, with all connectors and manual included. A little paint chipping, with some light rust where some of the paint has chipped away.

SOLD -- Image Dynamics CTX65CS 6.5" Component speakers with crossovers. The tweeters will come mounted into the panels for an A4 (one needs to be re-glued) but could easily be removed.

SOLD -- Image Dynamics CTX62.2 set of 6.5" 2-ohm mid-bass units. These are excellent for going in the rear doors to add some bass without taking up the space of a subwoofer. Brand new, never installed.

$90 -- RadioPRO4 RP4-VW11 Radio Replacement Interface -- supposedly this allows you to keep steering wheel controls with an after-market head unit. I never opened it, it's still sealed. Box is a little beat up.

$60 -- Tons of wiring and fuse blocks. Speaker wire, power wire, ground wire, remote wire, brand new RCA cables (2 sets), etc. -- This included everything I used to install my amp, components, head unit, etc in my 2001 Jetta, plus there are many other things thrown in.

Last edited by slyk; Today at 12:47.
slyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 11:39   #2
slyk
Veteran Member

Additional photos:

Full album: https://imgur.com/a/Tk1fgq5

Last edited by slyk; Today at 12:47.
slyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2018, 08:15   #3
slyk
Veteran Member

All items have been listed on eBay so you can take advantage of the various coupons, cash back, etc. that eBay has been offering. Today, for example, there is a coupon code for $25 off $119+ which applies to anything on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/stubsinhand...p2047675.l2562