3.0 G n II fix approved

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
I was at the VW dealership turning in a gen I today and the ambassador said that the 3.0 Gen II fix was approved. She called the customer service line and the r cording indicated that the 3.0 and the 2.0 fix was approved. Nothing in writing that I have seen.
DISREGARD###DISREGARD####DISREGARD#####

Last edited:

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
Those people know nothing. I had to show mine how to use the camera on the ipad he was using.

marmur99

TDI
2014 Beetle DSG Sun+Sound+Nav; 2015 Touareg Lux

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0

Q5TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Q5
Logged into the 3.0 portal for my vehicle. No Approval. Please change the title to this thread to at least include question marks . #FakeNews
Schedule Your Appointment

The next step in the process is to schedule your appointment to complete the Emissions Compliant Repair. An Emissions Modification for your vehicle is not yet approved by EPA/CARB. Volkswagen will contact you when there is an update on the status of the Emissions Modification for your vehicle.
Participation Payment

Our records indicate that a participation payment appointment has been completed. We are currently in the process of validating the documentation and completing the payment process.

Q5TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Q5
Just opened a chat on the VW portal:

==> I had heard that someone was at an Audi dealership yesterday and the dealer said a 3.0 fix was approved. Is that true? Kristina @ 9/9/17 8:16 AM :

==> I'll be happy to assist you. At this time a 3.0 ECR has not been approved. You will be notified via e-mail when it has.

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
The Ambassador called a 1-800 number and I heard the message, she called twice. She said that this was a change from the recording last week when she called.

Anyone have the 1-800 number handy, I can't find it.

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
Called the number, the ambassador must not have been listening correctly. Settlement, not repair.