FS: 2011 Jetta SPW 6sp 61k $8495 - 2014 Jetta SPW 177k DSG $4495

hause

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
MK4 Golf Tdi... all souped up also a MK7 Sportwagen on its way to greatness
http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.ph...115913&cat=500

I'm still trying to work out how to post pics on here. I'm a dealer. I have new tdi's coming in every week. Wholesale prices, I can find what ever you want. I'm in Charlotte NC, fly in drive back.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/charlotte-2014-volkswagen-jetta/6788332202.html - Still available

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/charlotte-2011-volkswagen-jetta-spw/6788322539.html - I've sold this car but I just got in two 2012 JSW manual hard top with 42k an 47 I can sell them for $8995
I'll have pics up later today

The Cayenne is $29995 - It's very rare to find a diesel one with air ride and adaptive suspension. It has all the other good options as well

Last edited:

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
06 pkg 1 Jetta 191k w/Malone Stage 2
Were these units acquired at an auction? Directly from VW? Are they flood vehicles?

Thanks.

hause

TDI
VOA sells these at wholesale auctions, the auctions do the emission repairs then they go (on the block). Clean titles, most are southern vehicles

Are you a buyer? Serious inquires only

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
VOA sells these at wholesale auctions, the auctions do the emission repairs then they go (on the block). Clean titles, most are southern vehicles

Are you a buyer? Serious inquires only

Thanks Hause...lotsa flooded cars out there and it's within the realm of possibility that some of these might fit into that category.

Whether or not I'm a buyer [I could be 4sure] I think most would agree that it was indeed a serious inquiry b/c nobody wants a previously flooded car.

Good luck with your enterprise. There will always be a diesel subculture out here....until the environmental wackos find a way to ban them...:rolleyes:

hause

TDI
True, any interested buyer is always welcome to car fax. But the auctions I buy from do title/vin searches before their sold and are required to disclose. I'm not buying cars from insurance auctions with salvage titles and trying to pass them off as otherwise. Secondly why would VOA go through the trouble of repairing and providing warranty for a car with salvage history???

Are my prices to low that people assume I'm trying to hoodoo?

pedroYUL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
I'm I the only one that catch pic#5 in the first post is the exact same as pic#22 in the second CL post?

BTW, I am actively looking but with no hard set deadline

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
True, any interested buyer is always welcome to car fax. But the auctions I buy from do title/vin searches before their sold and are required to disclose. I'm not buying cars from insurance auctions with salvage titles and trying to pass them off as otherwise. Secondly why would VOA go through the trouble of repairing and providing warranty for a car with salvage history???

Are my prices to low that people assume I'm trying to hoodoo?

Sorry for the delay...been busy lol.

You know that information is great!

A suggestion: in your future ads on here, include the above pertinent information beginning with the "But the auctions I buy from..." in all future listings.It will serve to answer any questions folks might have about the origin of the vehicles!

atikovi

Veteran Member
Holy crap, It's amazing that you can get a 2014 wagon for just $4500. Has the bottom really dropped out for these diesels? It's hard to find a 2006 for that price. Why was this one so cheap?

hause

TDI
Sorry for the delay...been busy lol.

You know that information is great!

A suggestion: in your future ads on here, include the above pertinent information beginning with the "But the auctions I buy from..." in all future listings.It will serve to answer any questions folks might have about the origin of the vehicles!

Yes I do my best to cover in my ads every single question that every single person may have when offering a vehicle for sale.