Heated seat loom question

Van Wylder

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta sedan 5 spd. 03 Jetta wagon 5 spd.
Many thanks. Like an idiot I was looking on the German/Austrian website trying to decipher ze language. Got them ordered!

KrashDH

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf
I had the heated seats in my Golf for a a couple years before I realized that they had the plugs for heat. The harnesses work great, and I picked up some switches of Fleabay for a few bucks. Worked out really well, was kind of a pain to run the loom and there was enough of it that I had to leave a couple coils of it under the seat.

So nice having heat in the winter though

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
I installed a set in my 2000 Y2K golf 2.0 about 7 years ago. It was cheaper to buy a new harness from them than what people were asking for a used OE harness with the fuse box connections cut off!

hitman1985

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta TDI ALH
For anyone interested in this. Consider your options at hand... this gen is becoming very dime a dozen at pull a part yards. Anyone possibly as picky as me; could pull the whole setup in about 1 hour and have the correct wiring and switches all for less than half the price of kufatec setup. I do these type of retrofits with oe wiring mostly for budget but huge help in the future is to retain oe wire colors for troubleshooting ;) just did this to a wagon a few weeks ago and it can be a pain to do it at factory standards but for me personally it's worth the pain.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk