Canadian suppliers for turbos

Monkey1

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 03, silver
Just wondering who carries a full line of vw turbos in Canada?
Would like to see what the prices are for a Vnt-17 or even a 20.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Kyle, didn' you know that Jose and Leigh-Anne can get you whatever turbo you need to help quench your "thirst" for more power? They're like the equivelant of TDI pushers! :D

Monkey1

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 03, silver
LOL yeah tell me about it :) Thought maybe there was some other options to the straight vnt-17 like a modded version.. JSP just messaged me and said there was... how about it, that was fast service! Thanks guys

Not really going to upgrade yet.. would like to but have some other bills and what not to pay.

Not only am I addicted to modding my TDI, I am now into the paintball thing.. yes another money pit :) but fun.

I challenge the JSP crew/customers to a round of paintball... you guys up for it?

doc_m

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
there is piers diesel here in Langley also nothing wrong with getting Aaron (bleachedbora) to get anything you need, he called me at 11:30 at night once cause I had an urgent question, how's that for amazing customer service. He has been nothing but professional and extremely helpful with me.

And let us not forget that Erik (vancouverdzlgeek) can also get you anything you need.

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Vendor , w/Business number
Monkey1 said:
I challenge the JSP crew/customers to a round of paintball... you guys up for it?
Hey Kyle this is scarey just a couple of nights ago Jose and Ian were both discussing Paint Ball Guns and were to get them from. We should definatley set something up. Maybe TDI VW owners vs Gas VW owners :p

Monkey1

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 03, silver
I am a loyal JSP customer! They started a good relationship with me and have helped me out far more than any other supplier or shop probably would think of doing.
This is why people go back and refer there friends, good customer service and quality work.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
doc_m said:
there is piers diesel here in Langley also nothing wrong with getting Aaron (bleachedbora) to get anything you need, he called me at 11:30 at night once cause I had an urgent question, how's that for amazing customer service. He has been nothing but professional and extremely helpful with me.

And let us not forget that Erik (vancouverdzlgeek) can also get you anything you need.
For the record I knew you were awake when I did that ;). If you were in bed I think you would have had a different opinion! :D

Glad to be of service!

Also, everyone seems to be out of VNT17s right now, I am doing what I can to find one though...
-BB

Monkey1

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 03, silver
I got mine from Panther Paintball in langely.
They also have a field to play at in Langley on 16th ave.

I just bought the BT-4 Assault from panther.. $279
All you need is a Gun, mask (get one with dual lens to prevent foggin) and a air tank CO2... and a throat guard ,,, maybe a nut guard for Jose.. or not depends on how many kids you want lol....

heres a link http://www.packrat-toyz.com/BT%20Paintball/bt_paintball.htm

LA@JSPerformance.ca said:
Hey Kyle this is scarey just a couple of nights ago Jose and Ian were both discussing Paint Ball Guns and were to get them from. We should definatley set something up. Maybe TDI VW owners vs Gas VW owners :p