Tiguan Discussion Area?

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
dweisel isn't diesel anymore!
When will the Tiguan get its own discussion area on this site? How does that work? Who makes the decission and when? Just curious as to how that happens? Maybe one of the moderators can shed some light on to how that works?

Thanks, Dweisel

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Yes, I realize that there is a discussion topic over at the vwvortex site. I was just curious when we might get one here? I guess I'll just have to wait until someone buys one and then post here about a problem they are having. TDIMeister,sorry I failed to see the correct topic heading of Suggestions/Form Issues & Problems when I post this under New news..Thanks for getting it in the correct topic area.

Sincerely, Dweisel

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Oh come on tomo, don't be so negative! VW had one at the auto show in Detroit, therefore it must be coming soon!!! LOL :D

lrpavlo

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Sportwagen DSG, 02 NB Auto
Hmmm, I thought both of the Tiguan's at the NAIAS were gassers.....Sportwagen was a TDI though!

dweisel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I think there have already been some tdi Teguans spotted here in the US. Must just be here to tease all us tdier's.

Dweisel

Tickbait

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
None
Is 2010 the real deal for a Tiguan TDI? Is it sold anywhere else (currently) on the globe as a TDI? If so, I'd be curious to know what the MPG's are?

I saw the 2.0L gasser at the Philadelphia International Auto Show this past weekend and it was nice to finally see it in person, but wouldn't even consider it unless it had a TDI in it.

Any word out there when the Rabbit will be fitted with a TDI? Not sure what the disconnect is if the Jetta will be outfitted and sold this way come summer?

strictlysmoke

Veteran Member
TDI
golf IV
i went to the motor trend auto show on 2/9 and the guy down there at vw said that the tiguan is not coming out this year he said not sure if they are bring one over to the u.s., but when i talked to my dealer and another person who worked for vw at the auto show advised me that expect to see a tdi tiguan sometime in august. i guess we will find out who is right then