First diesel car ever. 2014 TDI SEL premium

johnjonfenomenon

TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL
Hi all. We just purchased this car tuesda y in white with corn silk interior. The suspension feels tight and so does the ride. My wife really enjoys driving it. She started her new job and will be driving 110 highway miles a day round trip which is why we opted for the TDI. Kids love it as there is plenty of room in the back. So far all the extra amenities are really enjoyable. I'm looking for a DIY clear bra as well as stone/mud guards. Any recommendations?

Deezil_n_Dachs

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium
We put the Ziebart Z-shield clear bra product on ours and its holding up very well. It was applied to virtually every surface that faces forward. Hood, valance, pilars, side mirrors, roof, and head light lenses. I'm probably missing a couple...

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
I'm looking for a DIY clear bra as well as stone/mud guards. Any recommendations?
I went with the VW mud guards. They fit, look good, and they're not expensive if you shop around.

Unless you have experience in applying clear films I do not recommend doing it yourself. That being said you can buy any brand of clear film on ebay in bulk rolls, 3M, LLumar, Xpel, etc. Research your brand and go from there.

:)