Kerma tdi?

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
You had given me 25$ credit for the 1.5 month delay. Still not worth the hassle in my opinion.

Like I said earlier kerma probably won't rip you off and you will eventually get what you ordered or something similar, but if you want to just go online and have the parts arrive in 2-3 days without 30 emails go to idparts...
I still can't tell the particulars... but sounds like a nozzle that was promised to ship from the factory like a PP764 but for reasons known only to the factory they ran way late producing the next run.

I apologize we didn't do better.. and the credit was not enough for the inconvenience. Please contact me and I will do more...
... until we make it right

PhunkFX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI S-Line, 2005.5 Jetta TDI (BRM) 6MT (02Q)
I have returned to Paul time and time again to purchase hardware and other things. It's the prompt service and willingness to help anyone without personally speaking to them that brings be back for every bit of TDI hardware I've purchased... I think they are doing well... I know of nothing but happy customers of Kerma... That is how I heard of them, word of mouth from other Local TDI drivers. Like Stan said, there are man vendors, they are all great and willing to help.... except prothe... F that dude.

(mophead)

TDI
03mk4 golf/81caddy
I've spent thousands on upgrades from them for my 03 golf never an issue I'll be going to them as long as there around :)

MechHead

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI GLS
i just used Kerma for a S2/3 tune and am overall very satisfied. Charlie really knows his stuff and focuses on a quality refined tune and not nessessarilty the most powerful. If your looking for a tune that pushes the boundaries of your hardware they are not for you- but if you want a good reliable increase in power and economy- they are the best.

Vwin Diesel

TDI
MK7 Golf TDI SEL
Just uploaded a Kerma tune from Charlie for my MK7 TDI, and have no complaints.

Customer service was great with a quick turnaround time. Car definitely pulls like it's supposed to now!

TDI_DOM

TDI
2005 Jetta GLS TDI
Kermatdi

I had a 2005 gls tdi bew and ordered a kit from KermaTdi cost me a whopping 5k everthing came in about 2 weeks granted this was back in last November had it all installed by December 19th for 150 hp kit. I talked to chris blitch and emailed the tuner is 1 guy tuning all fill out app. And send it in. Hell make sure to give you the most power safey. Everything was in the kit with serial numbers. Missing a few bolts and they shipped them to me free. Everthing fit as it should. Been driving 20k miles no issues with motor not sure if another site was created or not #believe 160hp tdi, stage 2 cam, cold air, pd150 intake, tuner, s7 turbo etc.

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
I have noooo issue dealing with Kerma. I got my shocks from him, and they went into the car wid no issue; shipped and packed well. I suspect they will be selling me a VNT17 for my BEW some time soon. They offer a discount for current and past service members. They supplied my BEW's timing belt kit too( and for that my level of paranoia regarding good parts is unmatched ).
cheers,
Douglas