Passat 2012 HID LED Retrofit Headlamps

Passat2012Nc

TDI
Passat 2012 SE
Broken Headlapms

No not on this set. Yes I did get 2 sets that where broken from China. I still have those broken sets at home as parts. I do not send broken parts lol. Some customers that I sold a new sets did get there’s broken from UPS. I exchange those thru UPS claims and they got there sets now in a excellent condition.

If I have a set for sale? No i'm not that rich to have extra sets around sorry. But if you want a set I sure can help anyone interested on getting there hands on one cost!!! PM me

Passat2012Nc

TDI
Passat 2012 SE
Not a Vendor

Vendors license for Oscar?

Sorry I'm not a vendor. Ill i have a a good friend that lives in China and he helps me on getting this items to the USA. I do this as a help there is really not much profit for me in this.
Now what i did ask for is the bill of sale from the VW dealer in China where he is getting this items and provide you guys the shipping label that comes on the wood crate boxes that we use.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
It will take a while... perhaps a month for everything to go through. No worries.

Passat2012Nc

TDI
Passat 2012 SE
Heard way to many bad things about Oscar, denied.
I would like to know from who your hearing this bad things.. I hope is not from the same person that ripped me off with the set of tail lights and got his money back... Now that been said.

I do work a lot of hours, more like 14 a day, with only one day off.
So you can say i lack on getting back to you guys or on sending the product to the buyer other that...... :confused::confused:

Coffeemade

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Passat TDI SEL Prem

Passat2012Nc

TDI
Passat 2012 SE
Yeah that is the guy from CANADA that ripped me of with the set of tails that sold to someone in this wedsite. PERCYDOBBIN yeah i'm still trying to get the money for my tails.
FYI i have sold sets to

Patric FL
Brad NC
Jimmy FL
Scott
Marcin NJ

Robert , his set has damage thru UPS and waiting an check to pay him back

odd sometimes we are. We always see the wrong doing and pick on it. But we never thanks the good .... Just saying...

Passat2012Nc

TDI
Passat 2012 SE

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
So next up is sending us a replacement left trunk LED assembly? The one received from a guy who purchased from you was cracked in two places.