www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old September 8th, 2017, 12:36   #1
Chad@EuroTec

Default RCV Refrigerant control valves *Clearance*

We stocked quite a few refrigerant control valves when we started realizing replacing them was an option to fix the AC delay. These were all purchased from Polar Bear Inc. Continual, warranty-able repairs with these replacements are not possible. Im now trying to clear out my stock. If its not listed below, I do not have it.

I have:
EX019
EX014
EX-005
MC-1310i

I will sell these for $60 shipped anywhere in the US 48 states, which is less than what I paid for them. Sales to Kansas addresses will inquire 7.5% sales tax. As we are not the original installer, we are not able to offer a part warranty, sold as is. However, all are guaranteed to be free from physical defects upon arrival. I have seen these valves fail within days of installation, and that situation will not be covered.

Please email Chad@EuroprosLLC.com for purchase inquiries and instructions. Thank you!
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote