www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > TDI Power Enhancements

TDI Power Enhancements Discussions about increasing the power of your TDI engine. i.e. chips, injectors, powerboxes, clutches, etc. Handling, suspensions, wheels, type discussion should be put into the "Upgrades (non TDI Engine related)" forum. Non TDI vehicle related postings will be moved or removed. Please note the Performance Disclaimer.

Old August 31st, 2017, 13:53   #1
Layerz
Veteran Member

Default 2 Stage setting up your own injectors - anyone got this kit?

This is something that's interested me for a while and with my 2.5 TDI the cost of nozzles and balancing the injectors might end up being quite a bit as I may end up trying different nozzles - and no doubt have other TDI's down the line.

The below video shows a DIY kit that lets you set up both stages at home (from 2 mins onwards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1zgfg_BcsQ

Site of seller:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/KZ-Diese...40694572746984

I've messaged the seller but not heard anything back - has anyone else seen kits like these that lock on of the stages to achieve this?

Also up for opening up the pro's and con's of this
Layerz is offline   Reply With Quote