www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old January 22nd, 2016, 17:56   #61
bobbiemartin
Veteran Member

As I've come to expect from you, what you claim and the facts don't typically jive, so I'll set the record straight.
Quote:
A plastic part and your gearbox arrived slightly damaged. Fedex refused to offer any solution.

No, you send the incorrect plastic part that arrived damaged (and completely unusable), but it was not the part I specifically ordered – something you had incorrect on one of our early email exchanges that I noted to you was incorrect and pointed out the correct part number. This part fit into another you sent, had you bothered to check it prior to shipment, you would have noticed. However, it was a moot point as due to your inferior packing job it arrived damaged. I notified you that the part was incorrect and damaged -with pictures - on September 30, 2015. I'm still waiting for a replacement.

In actual fact, there were two damaged plastic pieces in the box. I didn't notice it right away, so I didn't bother to bring it up before.
Quote:
I offered a fair amount of $ to have the gearbox "fixed". You did accept that.
As to the gearbox, you didn't offer anything until PayPal put a hold on your funds and then it was a token offer – nowhere near “fair”. But I did accept it and that is not my (current) quarrel with you. Although it is interesting to note mine is not a isolated case. Damaged shipments from you seem a bit commonplace around here.
Quote:
The plastic part was not available at the moment. (Is available now). We did send several emails with different addresses to ask you to confirm the correct plastic part. (You gave us a 2 different nrs)

Interesting. One has to wonder, how do you know the part was unavailable and now is available yet you claim you don't even know what the part number is? One might think to check availability, you might need to know what you are checking on. No wonder you used the confused icon. It fits you well.

Just for the record, I've always provided the correct number, multiple times. You just sent the wrong one.
Quote:
The emails didn't bounce back and we didn't got any response. And I don't have your phone number...

You know, you have claimed this too many times for me to accept it. I find it odd that when PayPal puts a hold on your funds or notifies you I've filed a claim, I get an email from you within hours yet not one of the other phantom emails you claim to send make it through. Why do you think that is? If you really were concerned with contacting me about getting me the parts I paid for months ago, you could have sent me a PM right here.

Just to get it out in the open, I sent Frans an email this morning with the correct part number and my shipping address. Astonishingly, he hasn't replied. If/when the part shows up, I'll be glad to post the good news right here on this thread. In fact, I'll be happy to give weekly updates so just in case Mr. Renders emails are being intercepted by Interpol or some nefarious group, he can notify me and the rest of the world the current status of my part right here.

Frans, just in case Interpol is intercepting my emails, the part that was incorrect and damaged should have been: 1J0 805 962 G B41 You sent: 1J0 805 962 C B41

Should you want to make good on the other part that was damaged, the part number is: 1J0 805 965 E B41

I'll await the impending shipment with bated breath.

Last edited by bobbiemartin; January 22nd, 2016 at 18:00.
bobbiemartin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2016, 12:47   #62
Frans
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor
w/Business number

TDI(s): Golf MK2 TDI

Quote:
No, you send the incorrect plastic part that arrived damaged (and completely unusable), but it was not the part I specifically ordered – something you had incorrect on one of our early email exchanges that I noted to you was incorrect and pointed out the correct part number. This part fit into another you sent, had you bothered to check it prior to shipment, you would have noticed. However, it was a moot point as due to your inferior packing job it arrived damaged. I notified you that the part was incorrect and damaged -with pictures - on September 30, 2015. I'm still waiting for a replacement.
In actual fact, there were two damaged plastic pieces in the box. I didn't notice it right away, so I didn't bother to bring it up before.
There was some confusion about the plastic parts in a few emails , PD150 or R32. I'm not going to continue the discussion any longer and will sent you the R32 parts.
Quote:
As to the gearbox, you didn't offer anything until PayPal put a hold on your funds and then it was a token offer – nowhere near “fair”. But I did accept it and that is not my (current) quarrel with you. Although it is interesting to note mine is not a isolated case. Damaged shipments from you seem a bit commonplace around here.
Please check the facts before commenting about any other shipments that were not addressed to you. This particular gearbox was shipped about 2,5-3 years ago to Texas. Unfortunately it arrived without a pallet! We shipped another gearbox to the customer and we got more or less compensated by the shipping company. The damaged gearbox simply stayed in Texas, and is now being sold “as is”. The original seller can verify all.
Quote:
Interesting. One has to wonder, how do you know the part was unavailable and now is available yet you claim you don't even know what the part number is? One might think to check availability, you might need to know what you are checking on. No wonder you used the confused icon. It fits you well.

Just for the record, I've always provided the correct number, multiple times. You just sent the wrong one.
Again, there was some confusion about several plastic parts numbers, the R32 parts will be shipped to you.
Quote:
You know, you have claimed this too many times for me to accept it. I find it odd that when PayPal puts a hold on your funds or notifies you I've filed a claim, I get an email from you within hours yet not one of the other phantom emails you claim to send make it through. Why do you think that is? If you really were concerned with contacting me about getting me the parts I paid for months ago, you could have sent me a PM right here.

Just to get it out in the open, I sent Frans an email this morning with the correct part number and my shipping address. Astonishingly, he hasn't replied. If/when the part shows up, I'll be glad to post the good news right here on this thread. In fact, I'll be happy to give weekly updates so just in case Mr. Renders emails are being intercepted by Interpol or some nefarious group, he can notify me and the rest of the world the current status of my part right here.

Frans, just in case Interpol is intercepting my emails, the part that was incorrect and damaged should have been: 1J0 805 962 G B41 You sent: 1J0 805 962 C B41

Should you want to make good on the other part that was damaged, the part number is: 1J0 805 965 E B41

I'll await the impending shipment with bated breath.
Regardless whether or not you did get the emails, I would recommend to consider to change your email address anyway. According to google it’s listed as a spam email.

Regarding sending the PM, customers are contacting me via the forum, via other websites via email or via a phone call. They are often using all kinds of aliases as a user name and different (paypal) email addresses. Unfortunately your username didn’t pop up when searching your email here at the forum.

I did got your email.(in the spam box) I just replied to it. If you didn’t get it, feel free to send me your phone number via PM so I can confirm when it leaves here. You should have your parts by the end of next week.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 13:23   #63
bobbiemartin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans View Post
Regarding sending the PM, customers are contacting me via the forum, via other websites via email or via a phone call. They are often using all kinds of aliases as a user name and different (paypal) email addresses. Unfortunately your username didnít pop up when searching your email here at the forum.
You responded to one of my post back on December 16 with my user name. I don't really think you put much effort in contacting me.
Quote:
I did got your email.(in the spam box) I just replied to it. If you didnít get it, feel free to send me your phone number via PM so I can confirm when it leaves here. You should have your parts by the end of next week.
I did get an email from you today and I appreciate that you are sending the parts I ordered. Better late than never I suppose.

bobbiemartin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2016, 08:40   #64
BlankThis
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: suck, squeeze, bang, smoke

Bobbie, take this crap elsewhere. IE PM or the Vendor Accountability Thread.

Also, ONE (1, singular) other case of a damaged shipment DOES NOT MAKE IT "COMMONPLACE".

Stop being a dink. (Not the double income no kids type.)
[360k] - | GT1749VB | DLC764s | Southbend Stage 3 daily (soon) | WIX 24770 + CAT 1R7050 | DG Sigma 5 | 25th anni. e-codes | W8 console | NewSouth boost gauge | Koni Yellows/SRT.Ts w/ Neuspeed Sport springs | 1.8T pancake (soon) | PD150 intake w/ racepipe (soon) |
BlankThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 20:25   #65
Rapid Transit

Frans has done right by me. Fantastic deal on a turbo. For my alh.
Old January 26th, 2016, 22:30   #66
Nuje
Veteran Member

My 02M from Frans came with a couple missing parts and a bit of damage (not too surprising given that this is an unwieldy, multi-hundred pound shipment being delivered by people who's number one priority isn't necessarily white-glove treatment).

To his credit, frans had replacement parts (brand-spankin' new ones in dealer-esque VW boxes) in my hands within a week.

As much as one hopes all goes without a hitch, issues will arise; all I ask is that if/when a mistake happens, the vendor makes it right. And Frans did not disappoint in that regard in the slightest.
Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again (apart from the Canadian dollar being pathetically low right now...but that's another story. ).
Nuje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 12:39   #67
mrrhtuner
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Transit View Post
Frans has done right by me. Fantastic deal on a turbo. For my alh.
Rapid, did you get a VNT15 or something else?
mrrhtuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2016, 19:03   #68
Rapid Transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrhtuner View Post
rapid, did you get a vnt15 or something else?
vnt17
Old February 12th, 2016, 08:42   #69
Col Sanders
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 51 mpg last time I checked it. Audi no numbers yet.

Frans, did not wish to post over here but I have sent you 8 emails concerning my missing parts. At the very least you could reply if you are going to send them or not. Not a happy camper here, Col
Col Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2016, 04:56   #70
Col Sanders
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 51 mpg last time I checked it. Audi no numbers yet.

Well I finally received a email from Frans, We shall see !
Col Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2016, 07:37   #71
Frans
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor
w/Business number

TDI(s): Golf MK2 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col Sanders View Post
Frans, did not wish to post over here but I have sent you 8 emails concerning my missing parts. At the very least you could reply if you are going to send them or not. Not a happy camper here, Col
I never got any of your 8 emails! I send you an email yesterday about it. I got a reply back, so we can sort it out.

If you don't get a reply to 8 emails there is obviously something wrong... Don't be afraid to give me a call next time!
Old March 30th, 2016, 07:59   #72
NMForester

I am working with Frans on 2 swaps. He has been quite helpful and responsive in spite of the 8 hour time difference and some trouble on my end with international calling. I look forward to getting my parts from him and getting going with my swap. Look for my posts and pics in the swap forum starting in April.
NMForester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2016, 00:46   #73
Nu2TDI

I ordered and received in short time, a DRW 6 spd gearbox with axles. Was very easy to work with. I'm installing soon, so haven't got that far, to give feedback on quality of product, but am very satisfied with the service received so far.
Old April 3rd, 2016, 23:53   #74
KM1DAS

Hey, for the MKIV 5 speed to 6 speed conversion, which ratio 02M gearboxes do you use? What rpm's would be expected around 70mph? Thanks.
KM1DAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2016, 13:41   #75
memphis tdi
Veteran Member

I sent several pms over the last 3 weeks and no reply, has anyone heard from Frans ?
memphis tdi is offline   Reply With Quote