www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old October 14th, 2013, 10:09   #31
X-Man

Default GTB2260VKLR ball bearing Garrett turbocharger

Hi,
I have for sale GTB2260VKLR turbocharger with very low mileage. It has been checked by a company building hybrids for me for shaft play, seals condition and I've been told it's in perfect working order,

I'm looking for 700 + delivery + paypal fee. Can be collected locally in Scotland if any one wants to.

Pics:

X-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:10   #32
X-Man

one GTB2260vk is good to go, 400 + delivery + paypal fee

First come, first served!

Old October 18th, 2013, 07:51   #33
Dorkage
Veteran Member

Which exhaust manifold would I need to bolt this too?
Dorkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:15   #34
X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkage View Post
Which exhaust manifold would I need to bolt this too?
it bolts on just fine onto AWX manifold (with a flange), is your engine transversal or longitudinal ? what car is it going to be fitted to? make, model, engine code?

cheers

Last edited by X-Man; October 18th, 2013 at 08:26.
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:31   #35
Dorkage
Veteran Member

ALH in a mk4 wagon/variant. Currently have the integrated exhaust manifold VNT15.
Which way does the turbo sit once bolted? Is the exhaust housing facing the front(acc pulley) or the back(flywheel) of the motor?

Last edited by Dorkage; October 18th, 2013 at 08:36.
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:41   #36
X-Man

Quote:
ALH in a mk4 wagon/variant. Currently have the integrated exhaust manifold VNT15.
you can try to hang it on AWX manifold but there may no be enough space behind the engine you would have to make some room for it or go for custom manifold, I will have GTB2260vk with manifold to fit Fabia/Ibiza and it should also fit other transverse 1.9TDIs

here is the prototype:

the final version should have come with a flange between the manifold and the turbo so there is no welding necessary, I should have one in 1-2 weeks time it's still in development
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:45   #37
Dorkage
Veteran Member

So this turbo requires a top mount? Or can the oil feeds and drains be positioned correctly to allow it to be a bottom mount with the exhaust facing the flywheel?
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:54   #38
X-Man

Quote:
So this turbo requires a top mount? Or can the oil feeds and drains be positioned correctly to allow it to be a bottom mount with the exhaust facing the flywheel?
in both above cases the exhaust side is facing the flywheel, oil feed/drain lines needs to be done either way so it is all up to you, I'm planig to add some braided oil lines as an option soon so they can be ordered together with the turbo
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:01   #39
Dorkage
Veteran Member

Alright, I need to work some OT first to pay for these toys. How many have you sold? And how long will you be able to supply them for?
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:26   #40
X-Man

Quote:
Alright, I need to work some OT first to pay for these toys. How many have you sold? And how long will you be able to supply them for?
just a few so far (5 or 6) these are a nightmare to get recently, I'm hoping to have them in stock on regular basis but so far it's like hunting them down rather than simple ordering in...
Old October 18th, 2013, 17:08   #41
Dorkage
Veteran Member

Ok, well I'll attempt to work that overtime sooner than later.
Old October 21st, 2013, 08:11   #42
X-Man

ALH/AJM/AHH, BXE/BKC, ASZ/BLT hybrids back in stock + vacuum converted GTB2260vk and GTB1756vk are also available
Old October 21st, 2013, 08:12   #43
X-Man

still available I do also have vacuum converted GTB2260vk and GTB175vk in stock
Old October 21st, 2013, 08:14   #44
X-Man

another vacuum converted GTB2260vk is available I do also have GTB1756vk with AFN manifold and flange available for 500 + delivery and paypal charge or 400 on their own
Old October 21st, 2013, 08:38   #45
VeeDubTDI
Good Ol' Boy
TDIClub Enthusiast

Fuel Economy: see signature

X-Man,

I moved three of your threads from the Private Items For Sale section to the Vendor section because you are a vendor. I then merged those three threads onto one general turbos for sale thread since vendors can only have one active thread in the vendor forum and it's silly to have three threads about turbos in the same forum.

Please familiarize yourself with the vendor rules.

Thank you.

Trusted TDI Mechanics Map || TDIClub Chat
VeeDubTDI is offline   Reply With Quote