www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old April 15th, 2015, 11:08   #16
Chad@EuroTec

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjg4602 View Post
I found Chad on this forum when I had 2 cars go down at the same time. I've done my own work for years but due to health issues, I had to find someone that loved Audis and VWs. I took both cars to his house and in a short time he had the issues resolved. I still do my own little things but timing belts and water pumps go straight to Chad without a second thought. Due to Chad's "magic", my last Audi made it to 227,000 miles before an accident put it down. My latest Audi has 87,000 miles and with Chad's help - it should see at least that many as well.

You can count on Chad to treat you right.

Regards,

Jeff
Thank you for the kind words Jeff We can get this Audi there as well!
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2017, 21:54   #17
Cumbres

Just wanted to update those that have used Chad in the past. He has moved a little bit south of where he used to be and is now in his very own newly purchased building. Got a tour of it today and it is very nice. 4 lifts and much more space. His new address is 1655 S West St. still in Wichita, KS. Always does great work. New Website: https://www.europrosllc.com We have been taking our 2 Jetta's to him for several years now and we remain very satisfied customers.
Old January 26th, 2017, 11:41   #18
Chad@EuroTec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumbres View Post
Just wanted to update those that have used Chad in the past. He has moved a little bit south of where he used to be and is now in his very own newly purchased building. Got a tour of it today and it is very nice. 4 lifts and much more space. His new address is 1655 S West St. still in Wichita, KS. Always does great work. New Website: https://www.europrosllc.com We have been taking our 2 Jetta's to him for several years now and we remain very satisfied customers.
Thank you for the update! I will go update the original post!

And of course, thank you for the review and continued support!
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:21   #19
CoolAirVw

TDI(s): Jetta
Fuel Economy: 40

Your signiture link doesn't link to your website.
Richard. ASE Certified Master Auto-Technician with L1 Advanced Engine Diagnostic Rating. ATRA Certified in Rebuilding, Diagnosing & Installing Transmissions. ASE Certified for Passenger Car Light Diesel Engine.

Now offering Malone Tunes!..............http://www.kansascitytdi.com/
CoolAirVw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2017, 12:18   #20
Chad@EuroTec

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolAirVw View Post
Your signiture link doesn't link to your website.
Thank you for the heads up!