www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You




Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 7th, 2012, 18:56   #1
Chad@EuroTec
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Default Wichita, KS - EuroTec and Chad Stoughton info and feeback

My name is Chad Stoughton, and I started EuroTec in November 2008. The day after Thanksgiving that year, I walked the Towne West parking lot and put business cards on EVERY VW and Audi windshield, hoping to start some side-work from my garage. A month later, I finally got my first request for service, and the rest is history!

Europros is now located at 1655 S. West St, Wichita, KS.
Website is www.EuroprosLLC.com

We can do anything! Now that I am in a shop with lifts and access to all my equipment, pulling engines and transmissions is possible. I am the owner, service manager/writer, parts manager, and lead technician. This offers the customer fully personalized service; we will take care of everything.

I come from a huge VAG enthusiast family. My Dad bought his first car in 1968, a 1966 VW Beetle with a blown motor, which he rebuilt and drove. He worked at a local VW dealership later, and we still have his VW training certificates! After owning and operating a VW and Audi ONLY shop for 33 years, he retired. Since then, he came out of retirement to help me start, and has since retired again!

I am married with 2 kids, so I stay busy! My wife drives a Tiguan, and I commute in a 2010 CR Jetta TDi. We also have a 2006 BRM TDI as a 3rd vehicle.

If I have serviced your vehicle before, please leave feedback about your experience, good or bad. I do everything in my power to ensure my customers are fully satisfied with my service and pricing.

Listed below are other threads with feedback of my service.

Thank you to all of my customers for continued support, and those to come,
Chad

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread...28#post3843928

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread...t=chad+wichita

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread...t=chad+wichita

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread...t=chad+wichita

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread...t=chad+wichita

Post #1848
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread...chita&page=124

I have to give props to Growler, as this feedback thread was his idea, and a good one at that!

Last edited by Chad@EuroTec; January 26th, 2017 at 10:45.
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 23:38   #2
shortysclimbin
Veteran Member
 
shortysclimbin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Virginia currently
Default

Congrads Chad on getting the new place up and running!
shortysclimbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2013, 19:09   #3
Cumbres
Member
 
Cumbres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Kansas
Smile

Just a short note for a thumbs up for Chad. We haven't been using him for very long but I have been impressed with the three times we have been there with our 2 Jetta's. He is great to work with and puts a lot of energy in diagnosing and explaining things to you.

He is also very accessible. When our Jetta suddenly lost the ability to shift into second gear I emailed him on a Saturday night. Before Monday morning rolled around we had arranged to drop the car off at his shop to see what we needed to do to fix it. You can't do that with too many shops.

It is great to have a VW nut and true Gear Head for your mechanic!
__________________
Cumbres
Cumbres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2013, 20:36   #4
upsbroke
Veteran Member
 
upsbroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Concordia, Kansas
Fuel Economy: NB-52 hwy
Default Chad

Props to Chad and his dad @ EuroTec. They just did my timing belt, etc. on my '98 NB. Job well done!
upsbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2013, 20:52   #5
MethylEster
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Lakeville, MN
Fuel Economy: 63/47/41 - Best/Avg/Worst
Default

Couple of years ago I got stranded in the Wichita area and found Chad through the "Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State" listing. Called Chad and had my car towed to his house at Midnight. Next morning Chad had my car up and running great. Very knowledgable and Professional. Highly recommended.
__________________
99.5 Jetta, 5 Spd, Kerma Tune, VNT-17/22, PP520's, 3 Bar MAP, PD Lift Pump, ARP Studs, Whitbread 2.5" DP w/ High Flow Cat, OMI, IDParts Upper and Lower IC hoses, DG Race Pipe, SBC Stage II Endurance, ( Boost Gauge, EGT, Oil Press ), EVO Skid Plate, Neuspeed 25 mm Adj RSB, Koni STR-T's, Eibach ProKit Springs, TT Bushings, Akebono Ceramic & Brembo Rotors, GTI Recaro's
MethylEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2013, 15:04   #6
Chad@EuroTec
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Default

Thank You X 3!
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2013, 20:23   #7
Cumbres
Member
 
Cumbres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Kansas
Smile

I just want to give Kudo's to Chad, Again! I had a noise develop in my TDI Jetta, thought it would be a relatively simple replacement for an idler pulley which I thought had a bad bearing. Well, it wasn't. The last timing belt job, put in about 45K miles before was going bad. Bearings were failing in all of the rotating parts. Apparently the kit used was not up to VW standards although I was assured that it was a high quality kit. They also found that the timing was off by 3/4 of a tooth or so. Well, the car is now noise free and actually runs better then it has since I bought it used. It always was relatively hard starting compared to our other tdi and that complaint has now gone away.

I can't say enough good things about Chad and his great shop. Between him and his dad your car is in excellent hands. I also appreciate the effort he goes to to make sure that he has high quality parts meeting VW specs on hand.

Thanks!!!!!

PS-He had all the parts taken off the car to show me the problems/wear and also the lack of manufactures markings on the parts too. Appears to have been a cheap kit.
__________________
Cumbres

Last edited by Cumbres; November 23rd, 2013 at 20:27.
Cumbres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2013, 07:52   #8
Chad@EuroTec
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumbres View Post
I just want to give Kudo's to Chad, Again! I had a noise develop in my TDI Jetta, thought it would be a relatively simple replacement for an idler pulley which I thought had a bad bearing. Well, it wasn't. The last timing belt job, put in about 45K miles before was going bad. Bearings were failing in all of the rotating parts. Apparently the kit used was not up to VW standards although I was assured that it was a high quality kit. They also found that the timing was off by 3/4 of a tooth or so. Well, the car is now noise free and actually runs better then it has since I bought it used. It always was relatively hard starting compared to our other tdi and that complaint has now gone away.

I can't say enough good things about Chad and his great shop. Between him and his dad your car is in excellent hands. I also appreciate the effort he goes to to make sure that he has high quality parts meeting VW specs on hand.

Thanks!!!!!

PS-He had all the parts taken off the car to show me the problems/wear and also the lack of manufactures markings on the parts too. Appears to have been a cheap kit.
Im so glad you heard the noise in time! Thanks again!
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2014, 08:54   #9
Rickstah
Veteran Member
 
Rickstah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
Fuel Economy: 49/45/41
Default Shout Out For EuroTec

I just came back from Wichita, where Chad and his dad Danny did a Stage 1 on my bug, plus they discovered the coolant thermostat was stuck open so they fixed that, too, and they swapped in a clean intake. I can definitely feel the extra hp and torque, and it was put to the test on the way back Sunday to OKC. I drove through probably one of the roughest headwinds/crosswinds I've experienced in many years. The bug really used to struggle to keep a steady speed in the face of strong headwinds, but I definitely noticed the cruise was able to maintain noticeably easier during the 3 hour drive south. My mileage sucked, of course, lol...I got 45 coming up with a tailwind and no a/c, and 39+ coming back, but I stayed above the speed limit with the a/c on the whole time and nary a struggle. Engine is smooth as silk and my merges onto the interstate are a bit more fun now, lol.

Chad, the smoke is all but gone, and the miss is also history. Very pleased!

I'm also amazed Chad was even born, given all the hair-rasing stories Danny told of his motorcycle escapades when younger, lol.
__________________
Unnamed green 2002 NB, Malone Stg 1, 2" suspension lift
Rickstah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2014, 10:38   #10
Chad@EuroTec
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickstah View Post
I just came back from Wichita, where Chad and his dad Danny did a Stage 1 on my bug, plus they discovered the coolant thermostat was stuck open so they fixed that, too, and they swapped in a clean intake. I can definitely feel the extra hp and torque, and it was put to the test on the way back Sunday to OKC. I drove through probably one of the roughest headwinds/crosswinds I've experienced in many years. The bug really used to struggle to keep a steady speed in the face of strong headwinds, but I definitely noticed the cruise was able to maintain noticeably easier during the 3 hour drive south. My mileage sucked, of course, lol...I got 45 coming up with a tailwind and no a/c, and 39+ coming back, but I stayed above the speed limit with the a/c on the whole time and nary a struggle. Engine is smooth as silk and my merges onto the interstate are a bit more fun now, lol.
Chad, the smoke is all but gone, and the miss is also history. Very pleased!
I'm also amazed Chad was even born, given all the hair-rasing stories Danny told of his motorcycle escapades when younger, lol.
I hope we kept you entertained while your car kept us busy! Good to hear everything has smoothed out nicely. Thank you again for making the trip to come see us!
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2014, 14:28   #11
weirdajs
Veteran Member
 
weirdajs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Junction city,KS
Default

Chad is very reasonable on prices I think personally. I had a thermostat service and a DSG Transmission service done at Chad's. Now I have to go back to Chad because my check engine light is back on. Which is a appointment at 1p.m. tomorrow for a Malone Tuning to fix the annoying P0128 coolant below temp code.I surprised how quickly he was to respond to my email I sent with AutoScan.txt file. This was a Sunday not many mechanics to my knowledge answer emails on their days off. Kudos for that Chad. Chad even got my window fixed where it goes up and down for free Very pleased with his knowledge and services.
__________________
no gnis I trap eht s'ereH nognilK sa llew sa tpircSavaJ ni tneulf m'I no gnirb uoy ziuq aivirt yna eca ll'I gnop gnip fo emag a ni ttub ruoy kcik erus nac I gnos emeht etiruovaf ym si "syaD yppaH" nug gniredlos a tog I tub tag a tog t'nia I
weirdajs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2014, 10:56   #12
Chad@EuroTec
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdajs View Post
Chad is very reasonable on prices I think personally. I had a thermostat service and a DSG Transmission service done at Chad's. Now I have to go back to Chad because my check engine light is back on. Which is a appointment at 1p.m. tomorrow for a Malone Tuning to fix the annoying P0128 coolant below temp code.I surprised how quickly he was to respond to my email I sent with AutoScan.txt file. This was a Sunday not many mechanics to my knowledge answer emails on their days off. Kudos for that Chad. Chad even got my window fixed where it goes up and down for free Very pleased with his knowledge and services.
We will be seeing you here shortly! Thanks again for your support!
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2015, 07:26   #13
Molal
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Wichita, KS
Default

Hi guys,

I visited Chad yesterday afternoon for my 50K service. It was my first time at Chads and he was awesome. Friendly, very helpful and clearly knows his stuff. It's great to know a local guru!

Thank you for the great service!

Molal (Tim)
Molal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2015, 10:44   #14
Chad@EuroTec
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molal View Post
Hi guys,

I visited Chad yesterday afternoon for my 50K service. It was my first time at Chads and he was awesome. Friendly, very helpful and clearly knows his stuff. It's great to know a local guru!

Thank you for the great service!

Molal (Tim)
Tim, thanks a bunch for giving us the chance to service your Passat. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and hope to see you in 10,000 miles. Thank you again for the business, as well as good conversation!
Chad@EuroTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2015, 13:26   #15
bjg4602
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kansas
Default Still the go to guy

I found Chad on this forum when I had 2 cars go down at the same time. I've done my own work for years but due to health issues, I had to find someone that loved Audis and VWs. I took both cars to his house and in a short time he had the issues resolved. I still do my own little things but timing belts and water pumps go straight to Chad without a second thought. Due to Chad's "magic", my last Audi made it to 227,000 miles before an accident put it down. My latest Audi has 87,000 miles and with Chad's help - it should see at least that many as well.

You can count on Chad to treat you right.

Regards,

Jeff
bjg4602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eurotech in Wichita, KS mikey141414 Mid-west USA 2 July 31st, 2011 12:03
Eurotec Automotive in Wichita, KS Sandman0077 TDI 101 10 June 11th, 2011 20:30
Turning Rotors in Wichita, KS? mikey141414 Mid-west USA 11 March 10th, 2011 07:26
Tools around wichita,ks? 04tdiwagon Mid-west USA 7 July 23rd, 2007 20:28
TDI spotted in Wichita KS 04tdidriver Sightings 0 February 26th, 2007 20:55


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright - TDIClub Online LTD - 2017
Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Forum Rules | Disclaimer
TDIClub Online Ltd (TDIClub.com) is not affiliated with the VWoA or VWAG and is supported by contributions from viewers like you.
1996 - 2017, All Rights Reserved
Page generated in 0.17911 seconds with 11 queries
[Output: 138.21 Kb. compressed to 116.63 Kb. by saving 21.58 Kb. (15.61%)]