www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You




Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 5th, 2017, 05:06   #601
hevster1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Columbia NJ
TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42
Default

If you've traded your CR, we do and always have worked on Gasser VW's as well as Toyota's, Subaru's, BMW's etc.
__________________
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2017, 08:16   #602
hevster1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Columbia NJ
TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42
Default Changes

Well, some changes have happened. Jeff, and Frank are no longer with us. I wish Frank well. Jeff has been a staple here for nearly 4 years. I understand his reasons for leaving and I wish him the best. He is a great tech and an asset to any organization. He is going to Kia in Stroudsburg from what I understand. For at least the time being, it will just be Emily and myself. I won't be able to come to the phone as much as before so please give Emily your cooperation and explain what's going on with your vehicle to her as I am unavailable until further notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Because of this, the GTG I was considering is postponed indefinitely. If anyone knows someone with Automotive technical experience, preferably on European cars, please send them my way.
We will be going on shop vacation from the 30th of June, returning July 10th.
__________________
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com

Last edited by hevster1; June 24th, 2017 at 08:20.
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:42   #603
20IndigoBlue02
Veteran Member
 
20IndigoBlue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: North NJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevster1 View Post
Well, some changes have happened. Jeff, and Frank are no longer with us. I wish Frank well. Jeff has been a staple here for nearly 4 years. I understand his reasons for leaving and I wish him the best. He is a great tech and an asset to any organization. He is going to Kia in Stroudsburg from what I understand. For at least the time being, it will just be Emily and myself. I won't be able to come to the phone as much as before so please give Emily your cooperation and explain what's going on with your vehicle to her as I am unavailable until further notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Because of this, the GTG I was considering is postponed indefinitely. If anyone knows someone with Automotive technical experience, preferably on European cars, please send them my way.
We will be going on shop vacation from the 30th of June, returning July 10th.
It would have been funnier if Jeff went to Halterman's. I guess a dealership has a better benefits package to offer, something more difficult for a small business to offer.

I'm sure Jeff learned a lot from you over the years, that he can transfer that knowledge to his new job
__________________
2016 Tiguan SE 4Motion
20IndigoBlue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2017, 12:21   #604
vwman2
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Orange County NY
Default

Hey Mike it's Jamie, I noticed you said the meet was not going to happen but i just wanted to invite you to a meet/fundraiser im organizing for the Port Jervis Humane Society. If you would like to set up a table and bring some Cars that would be awesome. If you would like to just come and hang thats fine to!. Let me know and i will also try and bring you some flyers.
Thanks

Jamie
__________________





Last edited by vwman2; July 25th, 2017 at 18:45.
vwman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:29   #605
hevster1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Columbia NJ
TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwman2 View Post
Hey Mike it's Jamie, I noticed you said the meet was not going to happen but i just wanted to invite you to a meet/fundraiser im organizing for the Port Jervis Humane Society. If you would like to set up a table and bring some Cars that would be awesome. If you would like to just come and hang thats fine to!. Let me know and i will also try and bring you some flyers.
Thanks

Jamie
As you already know, we'll see you there Sunday!
__________________
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:31   #606
hevster1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Columbia NJ
TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20IndigoBlue02 View Post
It would have been funnier if Jeff went to Halterman's. I guess a dealership has a better benefits package to offer, something more difficult for a small business to offer.

I'm sure Jeff learned a lot from you over the years, that he can transfer that knowledge to his new job
True. I understand he is no longer there though. At least that's what I heard. I still wish him the best.
__________________
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:48   #607
hevster1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Columbia NJ
TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42
Default More Changes

As of today, 8/31/17 I am here alone. I am looking for replacements for both Emily and Paul. If anyone's interested, let me know. I wish both Emily and Paul well in their future endeavors.
__________________
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Annoucing..... hevster1 Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale 166 October 1st, 2011 12:50
Fossil Free Fuel grand opening veganxxx Alternative Diesel Fuels (Biodiesel, WVO, SVO, BTL, GTL etc) 2 April 26th, 2007 08:23
JBP Grand Opening! darkz24 Events, Gatherings, Clubs 0 October 7th, 2003 10:43
Grand Opening in Barrie Ontario Tazzman Events, Gatherings, Clubs 2 August 5th, 2002 14:26
Grand opening soon for volymeproduction of CGI-engines Willy den CGI Other TDI/Diesel Picture Gallery 0 July 13th, 2001 00:13


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright - TDIClub Online LTD - 2017
Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Forum Rules | Disclaimer
TDIClub Online Ltd (TDIClub.com) is not affiliated with the VWoA or VWAG and is supported by contributions from viewers like you.
1996 - 2017, All Rights Reserved
Page generated in 0.13976 seconds with 11 queries
[Output: 89.04 Kb. compressed to 77.84 Kb. by saving 11.20 Kb. (12.58%)]