www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old December 20th, 2011, 16:46   #46
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstick View Post
Mike, the shop looks fabulous. And right there on one of the shelves is that 5W-40 Lubro Moly High Tech. (Many thanks for your note about RPM.)
Don't I always take care of you Charles?
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 16:46   #47
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by csstevej View Post
Mike welcome to the neighborhood, I live on the other side of the hill in Wantage.
Thanks, stop in sometime and say hi!
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 20th, 2011, 16:47   #48
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20IndigoBlue02 View Post

That's a lot more commodius than your 2-car garage
No doubt. I am very happy.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 20th, 2011, 16:47   #49
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyfeld View Post
Looks so nice! Streaming Netflix means Top Gear all the time. See ya soon and best of luck with everything.
Thanks!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 20th, 2011, 19:56   #50
hevster1

I almost forgot to mention, the website is back up!
Also I am booking January at this point, December is filled. Thanks to all.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 22nd, 2011, 17:14   #51
hevster1

I have also added Snap-on tire service!
For the convenience of my customers I now have Wi-Fi. If you take a look at my shop pics you can see the Tv which has Netflix available free of charge.
www.mmautocycle.com

Last edited by hevster1; December 23rd, 2011 at 08:24.
Old December 25th, 2011, 14:16   #52
hevster1

I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Also coming in the new year I will be a NJ ERF otherwise known as a NJ Emissions Repair Facility. If as is expected NJ changes the laws and equipment requirements, I may even become a Inspection Facility though that is up in the air.

Once again, Happy Holidays to everyone!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 25th, 2011, 14:48   #53
20IndigoBlue02
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevster1 View Post
I have also added Snap-on tire service!
For the convenience of my customers I now have Wi-Fi. If you take a look at my shop pics you can see the Tv which has Netflix available free of charge.
does that mean you be accepting the drop-shipment option from TireRack?

might sway me away from Tire King in Sussex
Old December 25th, 2011, 17:47   #54
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20IndigoBlue02 View Post
does that mean you be accepting the drop-shipment option from TireRack?
might sway me away from Tire King in Sussex
I guess I should get set up with them. I would be happy to oblige though.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 26th, 2011, 19:17   #55
dj7373
Veteran Member

Default Big Thanks

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Mike for installing my new suspension, from springs to bushings. The new shop is great!
Old December 31st, 2011, 08:04   #56
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7373 View Post
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Mike for installing my new suspension, from springs to bushings. The new shop is great!
Thanks DJ.
For those wondering I did a Koni Sr-t setup with Seat rear bushings, TT fronts, new springs, Tie rods, Ball joints etc. Hunter Wheel alignment finished it off and DJ immediately drove it hundreds of miles.

I want to thank my steady customers for their continued support. In the future I will continue to bring you the best in Maintenance and Repairs for your TDI and Gasser for that matter as well.
Happy New year to everyone!
www.mmautocycle.com

Last edited by hevster1; December 31st, 2011 at 08:15.
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:08   #57
dj7373
Veteran Member

Yeah I picked up the car and drove right from Mike's shop to Pittsburgh for the weekend and then to Maryland for work. I don't know how I didn't get pulled over. All on one tank of fuel too!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:59   #58
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7373 View Post
Yeah I picked up the car and drove right from Mike's shop to Pittsburgh for the weekend and then to Maryland for work. I don't know how I didn't get pulled over. All on one tank of fuel too!
And I know you had a good time too!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old January 8th, 2012, 05:58   #59
Hollyfeld

Fuel Economy: Averaging about 40mpg

I brought my MKIV Jetta in yesterday for a timing belt service, and a flap motor install. I knew it was going to take awhile so my girlfriend and I packed our hiking gear and walked from his shop off into the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area for a hike down by the river. Mike said the service would take about 5 hours so we had plenty of time to kill. What a great day!

When we returned about 5 hours later, it was like walking into a Fahrvergnügen Temple with the Dead on the radio and a certain peacefulness throughout the shop. Mike took the time to explain what he was doing, why he was doing it, and even said I could hover over him and watch as he was wrapping it all up. He looked over my car with me by his side and informed me of what service I needed done next (brakes) and instilled confidence in me that I have never experienced from a mechanic.

I have never looked forward to spending hundreds of dollars for a car service.

Thank you Mike!

Last edited by Hollyfeld; January 8th, 2012 at 06:07. Reason: grammatical
Hollyfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2012, 16:50   #60
hevster1

Fahrvergnugen temple.....LMAO.

Thanks. Your kind words are always appreciated.
www.mmautocycle.com