www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old December 12th, 2011, 05:54   #31
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42

Can anyone tell me how to upload pics here?
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:01   #32
Bob_Fout
Oil Wanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevster1 View Post
Can anyone tell me how to upload pics here?
There's a handy dandy sticky for it

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=207484
Old December 12th, 2011, 10:10   #33
hevster1

TY bob
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 16th, 2011, 06:03   #34
hevster1

To all who have contacted me about my website, Thank you. I am trying to get in touch with the webmaster to find out what is wrong.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 16th, 2011, 07:41   #35
hevster1

I spoke to the webmaster. The website should be up and running again within a day or 2.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 17th, 2011, 06:45   #36
hevster1

Evidently the server is undergoing upgrades. I have an ETA of noon tomorrow for the website. Thanks to all who pointed this out to me. If anyone needs to get in touch e-mail me at mmautcyc1@gmail.com or call me at 973-293-8588.

Now if I can just get the idiots from India to stop calling me ......
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 19th, 2011, 16:22   #37
hevster1

Ok, I hope this worked. Here are the pics:
http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery....rname=hevster1
Let me know what you think all!!!!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 19th, 2011, 16:34   #38
ymz
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 5.3 l/100 km (at 115 km/h)

Nice!! Wish you much (continued) success!!!

All the best,

Yuri

Pereat mundus, fiat musica!
ymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2011, 17:54   #39
silverstick
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 50 mpg ('02) and 48 mpg ('05)

Mike, the shop looks fabulous. And right there on one of the shelves is that 5W-40 Lubro Moly High Tech. (Many thanks for your note about RPM.)
silverstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 05:52   #40
csstevej
Veteran Member

Mike welcome to the neighborhood, I live on the other side of the hill in Wantage.
Old December 20th, 2011, 06:12   #41
Wayne64SS
Veteran Member

TDI(s): none

Hey man, shop looks good! Is that the A7 you picked up from Rochester?? Looks like you scored another 9k Mohawk too?? I was the guy that bought the 2 9ks where you got the A7, mines up and running too!!!

Do you have an alignment rack or do you just do them on the ground?!
Wayne64SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 06:52   #42
20IndigoBlue02
Veteran Member

That's a lot more commodius than your 2-car garage
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:03   #43
Hollyfeld

Fuel Economy: Averaging about 40mpg

Looks so nice! Streaming Netflix means Top Gear all the time. See ya soon and best of luck with everything.
Hollyfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 17:44   #44
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne64SS View Post
Hey man, shop looks good! Is that the A7 you picked up from Rochester?? Looks like you scored another 9k Mohawk too?? I was the guy that bought the 2 9ks where you got the A7, mines up and running too!!!

Do you have an alignment rack or do you just do them on the ground?!
Yes that's the one. Actually the other one is a 10k. I got it from the Mohawk man for 4250 installed with an as new warranty. It is only 4 years old! I have alignment stands. I make sure the are level and even before an alignment and they are accurate. However it takes time to set them up. As money permits I will have a drive on. I am hoping in spring.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 20th, 2011, 17:45   #45
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymz View Post
Nice!! Wish you much (continued) success!!!

All the best,

Yuri
Thank's Yuri. If you ever get down this way please stop by.
www.mmautocycle.com