www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old October 16th, 2011, 15:33   #16
ACHTUNG TDI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevster1 View Post
Had a visit yesterday from Achtung TDI and his wife. They liked the shop!
Like is an understatement. We loved the shop.
ACHTUNG TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2011, 08:21   #17
1854sailor
Resident Curmudgeon

Fuel Economy: Great!

Mike,

Any pictures of the shop for those customers who don't live close enough to just "stop by"?

Paul
Old October 18th, 2011, 09:22   #18
KMWilliams
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 06 NB TDI

Hmmm, Up 209, jump across the 206 bridge, up the hill, turn left.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy

Congrats Mike.
Old October 18th, 2011, 09:49   #19
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1854sailor View Post
Mike,

Any pictures of the shop for those customers who don't live close enough to just "stop by"?

Paul
The're coming. I am waiting on my desk and some final painting plus my sign.
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 13:35   #20
The J
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Great!

Mike, thank you for your time on Monday.

The car is MUCH improved now - thanks for your check-up, adjustments, tips, etc.
I can now "Drive More, Worry Less" -- the way it should be.

Wishing you all the best at the new shop!
The J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:55   #21
hevster1

My sign is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I am excited.
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old November 6th, 2011, 15:57   #22
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

I drove by there yesterday and saw the sign.. Looks good.. Definitely makes the place easier to spot
Old November 6th, 2011, 16:03   #23
ymz
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 5.3 l/100 km (at 115 km/h)

ymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2011, 06:18   #24
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

Haha I knew that was coming. Ill shoot a pic next time I go past there if there isn't one up here already
Old November 9th, 2011, 18:20   #25
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymz View Post
Ok OK, I will take some tomorrow.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:04   #26
Hollyfeld

Fuel Economy: Averaging about 40mpg

A big thanks to Mike for helping me out not only over the phone prior to my 40k mile tuneup, but also as I was arms deep in my driveway performing the work. When I was finished I cruised up to Montague to thank him personally and introduce myself. What an awesome shop and Mike is very cool. I look forward to having him work on my TDI.

I don't know any mechanics that would take the time to tell me what i needed for my tuneup, how to do it, what to expect, and then said I could call him with any questions - which i did.

Thanks again!

See ya soon,

Marcus
Hollyfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2011, 10:15   #27
hevster1

BTW Yuri, I can't find my camera. I have to go buy one now.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 2nd, 2011, 16:10   #28
hevster1

Well a friend of mine who is an ex pro photographer is coming up this weekend to take some pics. Once that happens I will have them here and on the website.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 8th, 2011, 11:30   #29
hevster1

Well, friend didn't show so I bought a camera. I will be taking pictures this weekend so stay tuned.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old December 11th, 2011, 06:45   #30
lars_tdi

Congrats on the new shop Mike, web site looks nice too. My only complaint is you are even a further drive than before, though I might have to take a drive just to check you out. Best of luck with the new digs!
lars_tdi is offline   Reply With Quote