www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old September 29th, 2011, 06:28   #1
hevster1

TDI(s): 98 NB
Fuel Economy: 40-42
Default Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

My shop is almost complete and will be officially open within the next 2 weeks. I hope to begin operations there by the end of next week if not earlier. My new address is:
M&M Auto/Cycle LLC
268 Clove Road
Montague NJ 07827
www.mmautocycle.com
mmautcyc1@gmail.com
hevster1@yahoo.com

I do not know my new phone number as yet. I will post it ASAP. Meanwhile contact me via e-mail or my old number of 908-496-4447 which is still functional and will be for a while at least.
I will be doing more than before as I have purchased a Hunter alignment machine. A tire machine and wheel balancer are coming soon as well.
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
hevster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2011, 05:37   #2
ACHTUNG TDI
Veteran Member

Congratulations Mike. Look forward to an appointment there in a few weeks. The fall foliage should be just about be peaking in that area then too, and that will make for a great ride! So will stopping at the Hainesville General Store. On the day of the appointment if you need anything picked up at RPM let me know as I can get on Rte 206 at Route 80.
ACHTUNG TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2011, 19:16   #3
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

Cool.. I drove by there the other day test driving Ron's car.. I don't remember if anyone was there but I left a soot stripe in the road LOL.. I'm sure the rain washed it away already though..

I think you're about 4-5 miles from me..
Old October 2nd, 2011, 19:27   #4
NickBeek
Veteran Member

Sounds like a new place to stop when I'm up visiting family. Congrats on the new digs!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 03:45   #5
hevster1

New phone number is 973-293-8588

I will be taking pictures soon of the shop etc. and they will be posted here and on the website. Unfortunately the rain has delayed my moving furniture items into my waiting room
NJ's best shop performing Quality Repairs on TDI's, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other European and Asian cars as well as Motorcycles & ATV's. Written warranty, reasonable prices. ASE L-1 & A-9 Master re-certified. NEW LOCATION: Montague NJ. Hunter Wheel Alignment. Snap-on Tire Service.I don't need to have specials, my prices are better already!
www.mmautocycle.com
Old October 3rd, 2011, 08:30   #6
gforce1108
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Jetta: 44.5 summer / 47 on snows

My nephew lives on Clove Rd - just a little closer to Port. Congrats!
Old October 5th, 2011, 09:07   #7
WAYNEO
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2001 NB

Guess I'll be seeing you soon.
WAYNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2011, 07:58   #8
makos101
Veteran Member

Congratulations Mike! Im looking forward to seeing you within the next week or so.
Old October 9th, 2011, 04:08   #9
hevster1

I have been told that calling my number you get static. I am calling the repair today and hope to have this resolved. Rest assured you can still get me on my cell at 908-752-5379 or my old number of 908-496-4447 until this is fixed.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old October 10th, 2011, 04:46   #10
hevster1

If you are having a problem getting through by phone, call me at 908-752-5379. I am calling Century link again Today.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old October 11th, 2011, 04:24   #11
hevster1

Phone is fixed.
BTW I now take credit cards as well as cash and check.
I have alignment capability as well. Wheel Balancer and tire machine are in the works.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old October 11th, 2011, 07:07   #12
gforce1108
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Jetta: 44.5 summer / 47 on snows

Been looking for someone to do tires! Any issue with me buying from tirerack, etc and having you mount them? Walmart is the only place I can find that will do it and they are so slow....
Old October 11th, 2011, 10:37   #13
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

Ya I'm wondering the same thing.. We don't have a tire or alignment machine here, and I have a hard time getting an alignment done right in town without it costing an arm and a leg to set the front toe LOL.. The 2 places in town here will charge for a total 4 wheel alignment even if the ONLY adjustment on the car is the front toe... The kick in the pants is when I send a car that has all the adjustments and really needs all 4 wheels adjusted (caster/camber/toe all 4), they charge more because "every wheel was out so we had to spend extra time getting it right"....
Old October 12th, 2011, 03:33   #14
hevster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gforce1108 View Post
Been looking for someone to do tires! Any issue with me buying from tirerack, etc and having you mount them? Walmart is the only place I can find that will do it and they are so slow....
Not a problem but I have to get them 1st. I am looking at several but have yet to pull the trigger.
www.mmautocycle.com
Old October 16th, 2011, 04:07   #15
hevster1

Had a visit yesterday from Achtung TDI and his wife. They liked the shop!
www.mmautocycle.com