www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old March 30th, 2012, 10:27   #46
williamgd2
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2010 Jetta
Fuel Economy: 50 mpg at 65mph with no a/c

On Feb 4 2012 I purchased a Dynaudio amp wiring harness from NAVISERVICE.COM.PL I paid using Paypal doing a transfer from my checking to Paypal to NAVISERVICE. I Never recieved anything from them.I tryed to file a complaint through Paypal and Paypal refused because it didn't meet there guidelines. I have tryed to email NAVISERVICE with all the transaction information in the email and they never respond. Tryed calling and I get a person who does not speak english and can not direct me to someone who speaks English. I thought I was dealing with a reputable company when I ordered but NO I was ripped off by NAVISERVICE.COM.PL DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!
williamgd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:38   #47
ymz
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 5.3 l/100 km (at 115 km/h)

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamgd2 View Post
Paypal refused because it didn't meet there guidelines.
Did you use PayPal with a credit card or directly from a bank account? If the former, your credit card company may be able to help. (If the latter, it's harder, but it's possible that your bank's fraud department may be able to assist...)

Good luck,

Yuri

Pereat mundus, fiat musica!
ymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:50   #48
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

Couldn't make much of their site since it's in Polish... Do they ship to the US?
Old March 31st, 2012, 17:43   #49
williamgd2
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2010 Jetta
Fuel Economy: 50 mpg at 65mph with no a/c

I paid with a transfere from my checking to Paypal.My bank says its on Paypal.Paypal says its past 45 days I'm out of luck.I only waited so long because its a custom made harness. I'm not liking Paypal too much any more. I'm out $180.00
williamgd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012, 05:44   #50
Stealth TDI
Pre-Forum Veteran Member

Yup. PayPal won't help after 45 days. That's their policy as presented up front. That's why I don't use them to buy stuff from overseas, especially stuff that's being made for me and may have a long turnaround. But PayPal's been great for local purchases.
Stealth TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 05:35   #51
rackaracka
Veteran Member

Another site (Prothe alias)- www dot turbosandparts dot com

Last edited by rackaracka; April 2nd, 2012 at 09:22. Reason: removed clickable link
rackaracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 08:47   #52
crider1985

TDI(s): 1.9 tdi

Just read bought a vnt15 im suppose to be getting it today wish id found this thread first.
crider1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 08:52   #53
crider1985

TDI(s): 1.9 tdi

Thanks for the link to the thread. Im new to the site, and the world of TDI i came across his site just googling. Im suppose to be getting a VNT15 from there today. Wish id had the link before i ordered, but still kinda new to the site and finding info.
crider1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:03   #54
JSWTDI09
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rackaracka View Post
Another site (Prothe alias)
Please do not include live (clickable) links to Prothe's sites. The more often Google sees links to a site, the higher they appear on their search results. Inserting clickable links to his sites only helps his businesses (and we do not want to do that).

Have Fun!

Don

Last edited by JSWTDI09; April 2nd, 2012 at 10:44.
JSWTDI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 10:16   #55
bhtooefr
TDIClub Enthusiast
ToofTek Inventor

TDI(s): None

Best to not put them in the quotes, either.

My preferred method is to put the actual URL, as is found in the OP, but wrap it in [noparse] tags, like this:

[noparse]www.chinesegarbageparts.com[noparse]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug_Nut View Post
The really cool ToofTek made "Emperor's Clothes" injector fork risers only worked until someone pointed out that there wasn't any thing there.
bhtooefr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 18:49   #56
turbocharged798
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 40-50mpg

Have you guys seen prothe's latest negative feedback on ebay? it made me LOL when I read it.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...s=negative_365

Not sure if the link works, but:

Quote:
it was peace of **** Buyer: ola83antti ( 5 ) Mar-17-12 02:53
Reply by prothe (Mar-19-12 06:44):
This is inappropiate feedback. You could at least contact us &explain your issue
K04 Turbocharger Turbo VW Jetta Golf Audi A3 TT 1.8T (#390384409552

Last edited by turbocharged798; April 11th, 2012 at 18:52.
turbocharged798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2012, 15:13   #57
Biczek
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 42-43 city/highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDIJetta99 View Post
Couldn't make much of their site since it's in Polish... Do they ship to the US?

Their site have English version too.
Old April 19th, 2012, 17:41   #58
Toby_B
Veteran Member

i recently had bad luck with 2 venders, metalmanparts.com and evwparts.com. ordered a new alh injection pump from metalman and they called and cacelled the order due to not being able to get one, then i call evwparts to see if they had one before i pay for it, the guy from there says he is sure they have one and its good to order it. so i ordered it online and pay for 2 day express shipping for $46, and a suprise $49.95 for shipping insurance that wasnt noted anywhere on there website. the next day the guy calls me to say he cant get a new pump but has a remanufactured one but the price is the same and i have to return a core now, i really need the pump so i tell him to ship it, wait 3 days and call to see where my in stock 2 day shipping pump is, and get told it is coming from a supplier and he has no other info. i ask if it is direct ship to me and he says no, it comes to them and then to me. so i ask when i will get it and he has no clue. now i have either to wait for a pump that will come who knows when or get a refund and go to midwest fuel injection for a cheaper rebuilt pump instead of a not new probably rebuilt pump from who knows where.
Toby_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2012, 22:33   #59
Jens590

TDI(s): 01 TDI Jetta
Fuel Economy: depends on my right foot

I was wondering about this guy the prices for ALH IP just seemed too good to be true thank F**k i found this thread before ordering a supposed "100% bosch parts rebuilt 11mm IP" thanks guys you probably just saved my engine and me a **** ton of money. speaking of which anyone know where i can find a place in canada to get a re-built 11mm IP?
Jens590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2012, 21:07   #60
AARodriguez Corp.
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor
w/Business number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens590 View Post
I was wondering about this guy the prices for ALH IP just seemed too good to be true thank F**k i found this thread before ordering a supposed "100% bosch parts rebuilt 11mm IP" thanks guys you probably just saved my engine and me a **** ton of money. speaking of which anyone know where i can find a place in canada to get a re-built 11mm IP?

I'm not sure which vendor you were referring to, but Metalman is a great vendor, we all make mistakes.