www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old June 10th, 2011, 15:01   #61
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

Ya getting in touch with him lately has been hit and miss.. I spoke with him last week, then he left me a message just the other day and I haven't been able to get ahold of him to return his call.. I'll give him a shout again on Monday..
Old June 10th, 2011, 15:06   #62
oldpoopie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDIJetta99 View Post
Ya getting in touch with him lately has been hit and miss.. I spoke with him last week, then he left me a message just the other day and I haven't been able to get ahold of him to return his call.. I'll give him a shout again on Monday..
I'll verify that. Plus he is out of town this weekend. I *think* he'll be back early next week....

Email me, justgrow@gmail.com
oldpoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2011, 15:53   #63
82chester

thanks guys for a quick heads up!

Last edited by 82chester; June 11th, 2011 at 06:44.
82chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2011, 19:20   #64
47coeman
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Depends how I drive it.

TNX to all of veteran members for the open eyes and protecting a great thing we have going.
47coeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2011, 19:23   #65
IndigoBlueWagon
TDIClub Enthusiast
Principal IDParts
Vendor
w/Business number

Fuel Economy: 50/45/37

I speak to Aaron regularly, most recently day before yesterday. He's fine, although very busy and out of town today. I texted him about this thread and he's going to try to get back to folks, although I think it's a challenge for him right now.

Bear with him. He'll get back to each of you, I'm sure.
Old June 10th, 2011, 22:21   #66
kiwibru
Veteran Member

Saw him and talked at Lk. Stevens GTG last Sat. He said he would be out of town (in Utah) most of this week, back in the seat in OR next Monday June 13. I have a two month old order pending but no worries, he is on it once he is back.
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:04   #67
BleachedBora

Spoke with Chester yesterday, we're worked out, between the funeral and the quick last minute jaunt to Utah I did fall behind a little.
And for what it's worth regarding Bruce our Instant Gratification program is a bit behind, I've been in as much contact as I can with people on that while we wait for Frank's new equipment to come in .
Thanks all!
-BB
BleachedBora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2011, 18:04   #68
MJM Autohaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachedBora View Post
our Instant Gratification program is a bit behind
Might just have to steal this one; love it!

::: ARP::Bosch::Brembo::Eibach::Hawk::H&R::KONI::VF:::

....and great prices on OE replacement parts!
MJM Autohaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2011, 15:38   #69
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachedBora View Post
Spoke with Chester yesterday, we're worked out, between the funeral and the quick last minute jaunt to Utah I did fall behind a little.
And for what it's worth regarding Bruce our Instant Gratification program is a bit behind, I've been in as much contact as I can with people on that while we wait for Frank's new equipment to come in .
Thanks all!
-BB

Glad you're catching up again.. I'm going to call you tomorrow sometime.. Still no oil filters yet..
Old July 2nd, 2011, 03:54   #70
Ookpic
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Average 41

Although this is not about any TDIClub Vendor I thought it was appropriate to post this here. Mods, if this is a breach of this forum please move or delete.

I use a disposable email address for every single online transaction with every company I deal with. Normally there are no problems. This morning I received a phishing scam email from one of my disposable email addresses. The company is called Parts Express. I'll not post their web address as I'm not trying to advertise for them. They sell lots of audio/video parts. I've sent them an email explaining that they've either been hacked or are selling emails.

If anyone is dealing with them and have an account, check or change your email address password.
2002 Jetta TDI (Reflex Silver) 5 spd | GLI Leather Interior | Malone Tuning Stage 5 | 17/22 Hybrid turbo | Eurojet SMIC | PD150 Intake | PD150 TIP | PD150 Upper Airbox | R32 Lower airbox | R32 DSG Snorkel | ARP Headstuds | WaveTrac LSD | DBW Tuned R520 nozzles | DC Stage III+ Clutch | PD150 Stealth Race Pipe | Whitbread Performance Innovations custom 3" exhaust & IC piping | TT LCA Bushings | Durometer 80 Dogbone with poly insert
Ookpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2011, 15:55   #71
sagiboy

Default TDI club licence plate frame order..

Guys,

How can I contact the merchant who ships out the frames. I bought one over 2 weeks ago..no shipping info..no email responses....???!!!! Should I wait or file a complaint with PayPal..???

thx
sagiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:37   #72
Mass. Wine Guy
Veteran Member

Default Be Careful of ECS Tuning

Since I can't post in the vendors section, feel free to move this there.

I don't have a clue what's going on at ECS Tuning, but I do know that they don't answer my many inquiries to them concerning a part they shipped to me that was not the correct part. I went through their site's car selection, so I'm confident that I ordered what I was led to believe was the right part. That's a pretty minor issue, really, and I realize that it's not a reason to post something like this.

What really annoys me is the company's very poor (aka: total lack of) customer service. There are lots of other place to buy parts from that care about their customers. From now on those will be the ones getting my money.

Last edited by Mass. Wine Guy; August 2nd, 2011 at 10:03.
Mass. Wine Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:56   #73
FL/COtdi
Veteran Member

You can post this type of issue here:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=241854

I hope you get some resolution.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:59   #74
turbocharged798
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 40-50mpg

I am also not happy with the way they are abusing the vendor section. One thread for every product? Give me a break. Use one thread and list everything in there like I do so everybody doesn't have to scroll through a page of nothing but ECS tuning.
turbocharged798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2011, 13:06   #75
ECS Tuning
Vendor

TDI(s): Volkswagen

I Mass. Wine Guy, I have sent you a PM. I hopefully will hear from you today.

http://www.ecstuning.com
:: Phone: 1.800.924.5172 - Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:00AM - 11:00 EST Sat. 10:00AM - 7:00PM EST
:: Email: sales@ecstuning.com :: customerservice@ecstuning.com :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Live Chat ::
ECS Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote