www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old August 25th, 2017, 00:48   #301
RecklessPrincess

Fuel Economy: Don't have any??
Unhappy Please help!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninedee_golf_tdi View Post
Most all work can be performed here except tunes. References are available. I don't know all there is about everything, but I know alot about everything else.
My neighbor who is ASE LT1 qualified has done many clutch jobs for me so those jobs are now possible too.
I can now remove busted, broken or spinning glow plugs plugs from the 1z, ahu, and alh heads while the head is on the engine, or off the engine for that matter. Email me for specifics.
Hi😊
I'm so hoping you are the man I'm looking for?? I desperately need my car fixed as I've waited a very long time, long story short... they broke a glow plug when doing a service, and I desperately need my car!!! Please let me knw what it's going to cost me please and when you can possibly do it?? Also am I able to drive it to you with broken glow plug? As I financially not able to fix much more on this stupid car!!! Lol 😂
I'm in Bracken Ridge? I will send pics so you have some idea of my dilemma 😩
Hoping you are able to help me, you will never know how appreciative I will be if you can🙆🏻🙃
Cheers looking forward to hearing some good news!!!
#streesedoutsinglemotheroffive#
Kelli
Ph.0401572571
RecklessPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 16:21   #302
ninedee_golf_tdi

I was going to post pics of my equipment extracting RecklessPrincess's broken glow plug, but never did get to take any pics. Turns out she is in Australia, and thought my town of Stafford was near her home there. Oh well.
ninedee_golf_tdi is offline   Reply With Quote