Bugatti - The worlds fastest production car - again!

Joester

Vendor
TDI
2002 Golf TDI
yeah i saw this a while back, never thought about posting it. truly amazing, and i love how he gives statistics on it as hes driving it. so awesome.

manual_tranny

Smyth Performance- Intern
TDI
2001 Golf @182K; 2000 Jetta @290K
Holy smokes, it's been a long time since I've seen a super-car that was truly exciting. I won't post the top speed... watch the video! :D

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
That entire episode of Top Gear was awesome. They were actually somewhat serious for once. And it was good. Damn good. Not their usual out right hilarious shenanigans. It was just plain good. Had a fun segment featuring the new Touareg (which turned into a race that tells you nothing about the car, as usual), the "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" featured Cameron Diaz AND Tom Cruise. Tom got the Kia on 2 wheels on the last corner--AND he was fast.

The whole segment on the new Bugatti was awesome, as seen in the above video. Then Jeremy went on to do a real serious segment on Ayrton Senna. It was truly great stuff.

TT71

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta DSG
Wow!! I'm glad I will never have the means to buy one of these. I would certainly kill myself with one.

snakeye

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta and Wagon, GLS 5sp
Holy crap that's fast. Can you even drive that fast in the rain without it putting holes in your wind shield?