Saturday morning brunch presentation slides

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Hi everyone,

A week back into the grind after such a wonderful weekend!! It was so nice to see old faces again and meet new people as well after a much-too-long hiatus.

Below is a link to the slides of the presentation at the Saturday morning brunch for your personal viewing pleasure. If you would like to use any of these pictures for whatever other purpose, please let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.
Presentation pdf (big download ~73 MB!)

The presentation slides to my tech session will also be released very soon once I go through it and give proper citation of the sources.

I'll also post a thread (not yet sure where it most appropriate for it to go) for the guided European roadtrip proposed for next year. Accommodations in and around Le Mans are always booked solid for the race weekend, so I would already have to reserve a block of rooms very soon. I'm working out some details before I put the thread up. Thanks to Fred for some very useful tips. I'm excited about this possible trip!

Cheers,
Dave

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Dave, thanks for doing the presentation! Looking forward to downloading the slides tomorrow. :cool:

maroonfrog1

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A3 TDI S-Line 2011
Wow - Thanks

Spent half an hour this morning touring Europe with you.
I am slapping the Jealous button.

Need to schedule TDIFest 2013 into my plans, for sure.

Thanks for posting!