Most Expensive Tesla Model S - $205,820

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
It's got a very early 80's color scheme. Think Pontiac Firebird.

Lug_Nut

TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
And here I was thinking that the extra price was for the carbon emission offsets...... :rolleyes:

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
Their repair and delivery facility is right around the corner from where I work. I wouldn't mind having an S, but not that much. I'll stick with a standard one. ;)

BeetleGo

TDI
I will have my eye out for the midsize (current name unknown, but it's coming) in about 10 years….:D

BeetleGo

TDI
Yeah, but my current car isn't even half used up and I'm waiting for improvements in either battery longevity or quick-stop stations where they swap out batteries instead of recharging the one you've got. My current car can go about 650-700 miles on a tank of fuel. Tesla-likes need to approach that kind of range.

;)

trev0006

Veteran Member
TDI
golf
Yeah, but my current car isn't even half used up and I'm waiting for improvements in either battery longevity or quick-stop stations where they swap out batteries instead of recharging the one you've got. My current car can go about 650-700 miles on a tank of fuel. Tesla-likes need to approach that kind of range.

;)

To be honest TDI VW Cars do the job just fine, my wife's Passat TDI gets over 50mpg on highway. amazing cars. We will wait and see where this battery powered cars are going before we get rid of the passat. It will take a lot of convincing to take up out of the passat tdi. we get about 780 miles per tank which is amazing. Our other car is a Mercedes E55 and needless to say we don't drive it much and we don't want to discuseus the mpg on that car :eek:

BeetleGo

TDI
We'll my car should be good for at least 300k and it only has 93k on it right now. I figure I'll have it at least ten more years before it gets passed down in the family somewhere. So I'm figuring somewhere around 2024, and even then I'll have time to decide! But Tesla-like cars are where we're heading, and I'll be happy to own one as my last car!

tdi90hp

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6 speed(gone but NEVER forgotten)
We'll my car should be good for at least 300k and it only has 93k on it right now. I figure I'll have it at least ten more years before it gets passed down in the family somewhere. So I'm figuring somewhere around 2024, and even then I'll have time to decide! But Tesla-like cars are where we're heading, and I'll be happy to own one as my last car!
Planning ahead? Your last car? I plan on owning dozens more.....and paying lots od depreciation as OilH always/constantly reminds me....