15k Mile Service at the tune of $630+ !?!?!?!

BallaTDI

TDI
'13 Q7 TDI
I stopped by my local Audi dealer on the way home today and wanted to make an appointment for a 15k mile service that was due on my '13 Q7 TDI. Dealer wants $630 + tax + shop fee. Now this is just outrageous! I can't believe people are paying this! Over glorified Oil Change, Air Filter Swap, and top off AdBlue (Good ol' Diesel Exhaust fluid). Went ahead and bought the parts and did tonite.

Oil Filter $15.xx
Oil $76.xx
DEF(AdBlu) $25.xx (5 gals)
Air Filter $20.xx

$136.xx for a DIY'er took less than 1hr start to finish at a leisurely pace.

Thats my Stealership rant for tonite...:cool:

Anyone know who to RESET the SERVICE DUE reminder?

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
MB might have charged You a good 800.00 or so. Even 600 is way too much. Don't you have a good Guru shop around your place? I just don't like any Warranty trouble with AUDI down the road!

BallaTDI

TDI
'13 Q7 TDI
MB might have charged You a good 800.00 or so. Even 600 is way too much. Don't you have a good Guru shop around your place? I just don't like any Warranty trouble with AUDI down the road!
I am keeping ALL my Parts purchase invoices.

I have not found a Indy shop. If anyone can recommend a honest & reputable shop it will be greatly appreciated.

CopaMundial

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta Wagon 5sp (New to me Oct 2014) 03 Jetta 5sp (RIP Aug 2014)

pedser

TDI
Q5 TDI
Any one knows of a "how to" for the fuel filter, either a youtube or maintenence instructions. All other mantenance items I can do very easily.

Thanks,