Help! Car studders underload, no top end.

TorresTDI

TDI
2005 Passat GL
Hey guys! First off im a total noob on here so if i make some mistakes try not to rape my soul. Ive had my 2005 passat tdi for about 40,000 miles now. bought it used with only 66k on it last year.

The torque converter **** the bed about 3 months ago at 80k. Replaced the TC and the trans pump after fully cleaning it out. basically rebulit it. all was good no issues shifts like a dream.

Now, the other day i went ahead and ran some diesel purge through her by disconnecting at the fuel filter and running 1L of diesel purge. All went well.

The Next morning the Wife took the kiddo to school and she said it was stuttering. My first thought was maybe shes low on trans fluid. Jacked it up and double checked the fluid level based on temp and all that jazz. all is good.

Went for a spin and the son of ***** spit the fuel line off the filter. Starved the damn thing and took the better part of a day to bleed her using a mityvac.

Got her running, Yay! I thought well **** i must have ****ed up when i was doing the purge and got air in her. But no still stuttering like a whore.

She will drive normally at about 1/4 to 1/2 throttle. But stutters badly when you go wot or will just rev to about 3k and wont shift until she gets up to the proper mph. I can manually shift it tho.

I checked the n75 valve3 ohms at 16.4ohms and input voltage is 12.3v

hooked my mighty vac to the vacuum coming off the filter box and i can see the turbo actuator moving up at about 20lbs of vac.

check the lift pump in the trunk and it is running and i can hear fuel return dropping fuel.

Ran car with MAF disconnected and car runs the same.

Pulled the Cam Cover and the one of the lobes on the last cylinder by the firewall does seem to be worn. has the sharp edges and the profile seems pointed not smooth egg like the rest.

MY quest ion is can the cam issue be causing this behavior? She starts right up and i dont ever notice too much smoke.

Please help me im stuck!