Anyone in SW WA or Portland Area

GottaDiesel

I am looking for someone local to look at my 99.5 TDI Jetta. It has had some upgrades - Chip, injectors, clutch - turbo not sure - Bottom line is that I think it is out of adjustment - hard to start and smoking some upon acceleration.

I had someone play with it a couple of months ago and it ran great for a while, but can't get back a hold of him so I am looking for anyone else in the area that would be able to work on this. Thanks

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Both are great choices--Buckwheat is part of FixUm Haus, and Oldpoopie operates out of his garage. I'd recommend either, both are amazing on these cars--but I work a lot more with Oldpoopie. :)
Cheers,
-BB

PS We are trying to put together a get together for December--watch this thread for updates, we'd love to see you there!

GottaDiesel

I have worked with Oldpoopie a few times, he replaced my timing belt and some other minor issues. He is great to work with and certainly knows his stuff, but has been a little scarce, I will try to get a hold of him again today, as it has been a little while and I know he changed jobs and such. Either way thanks for the input, I am sure I will get things taken care of one way or another.

Thanks

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
Been scarce, yep. I've been pretty booked and then my car needed some care and attention... she'd been neglected...
Give me a shout.

GottaDiesel

He's Alive! I am glad, as once again I really appreciated the help that oldpoopie has given me in the past. My schedule has been no easier, so it is not necessarily oldpoopie's fault that he hasn't been able to help me out - I'm sure we'll get together one day soon - Thanks....I'll be in touch tonight.