My Compound Build /// B4v

TonyJetta

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'15 Jetta TDI SE / '06 Jetta TDI DSG Pkg0 / '96 Passat TDI
Glad to hear you are alive and well!

Sorry yo hear about the car.

If you start another build, post a link!

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
Damn, that sucks big time. That is my greatest fear: that someone will destroy it because they drive like a moron. I am super attentive now that I picked up Windex's wagon.

I'm glad you're going to transplant it since I don't have the money at the moment for your syncro setup.

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
Whoa!. Glad you are okay. I can (as some others here) can relate Matt. If you were attached to that car as much as I was to my "Mean Green", I know how you feel and will feel.

Just channel as much of that loss into the new project. Even though you will find yourself swearing and shaking your head at times thinking "What the hell am I doing? Is it worth it going through all of this again?" Expect to curse, out of nowhere, at the idiot that hit you, often as you work on the new chassis.

My neighbors shook there heads at me. My friends asked why I didn't just use the insurance as seed money to get a new car.

I found it to be a test of my will and would not let an incident take away all that I had invested. Maybe I am just bull-headed though.

Lol.

Good luck Matt. Keep us posted mate.

Live on! Live long! Live strong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD