Front Door Assembly Jetta

Tdi Junkie

TDI
1998 VW Jetta TDI
Looking for both front doors for a Jetta with black panels and power windows, would also need the wire harness from the door to the dash. Looking around Springfield, MO area. I'm willing to travel a ways if it's what I'm looking for though. Any help would be appreciated our junkyards are empty of mk3's which hopefully means they are much loved

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tdi Junkie

TDI
1998 VW Jetta TDI
Also need to vent this is the reason I'm needing doors because some lady ran into me as I was literally going straight down the road by turning right into me from the turn lane while going the same direction as me not even 2 weeks after getting suspension finished

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
Unfortunately, they were all rotted and scrapped or cash for clunkers was the reason for their demise.
-Todd
There's one in my local Upull right now, it's been really picked over good, someone pulled the dash out. It's not a TDI, but someone clearly needed some parts!!

Five years ago there would be scads of these in there and lots to pick from, but now there's tons of Mk4 cars.

Steve

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
I got the bilstien suspension for sale! and your window regulators, my exterior is the dark green so cant help you there,