TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Im the 3rd owner and have had it for a few years now. I bought it on 5/19/12 from a forum member on TDIclub. I just bought a truck because I've needed one for a while. Ive owned this car longer than any other car Ive bought so that should say something right there.

Typical wear of a car with 220k miles. 5spd and basic options, power windows, locks, 6 disk cd changer, leatherette. Ive had gas vehicles with 100-130k on them and this runs and drives a lot better than any Ive owned. I still regularly get 40 mpg.

Jason in Port Jervis did the cam/tb at 150k and Mike(94x) in MA has done anything else since Ive owned it. The ac compressor has been replaced last spring. Regular maintainence has been done, fuel filter changed, tranny fluid changed ect ect. I upgraded to the G60 flywheel / vr6 clutch as well for the tune and to get rid of the DMF. Tires are ok and I put a new OEM battery last winter.

The malone 1.5 tune has been done. Its been on there for about 40k miles. It definitely made the car come alive.
It does have the wierd stutter issue sometimes under 2k rpms. Its rare and hasnt really bothered me. From reading the thread about it, it seems like adjusting the set screw or replacing the actuator seems to be the fix. A check engine light came on and it was the MAF code. I replaced it with a Bosch oem unit and also replaced the air filter. The code went away but has popped on recently. Could be the O2 sensor? I havent had time to look into it.

The emblem on the grill was damaged along with the small dent in the hood when my brother in laws father backed into it on accident. Theres that little rust spot on the driver door and some near the front mudflaps.
So its not in pristine shape but some minor fixes and it will serve someone well.

Im asking $4000 OBO, Ive seen others regularly sell from 5000 to 7000.

Last edited:

blue176

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
bump, Im suprised there hasnt been any interest or an offer made.

Ill be fixing the few small problems and adjusting the price accordingly. Ill update the pictures when done.