2015 Golf TDI SEL 6MT - 45k miles, Silk Blue - $20k - 100K Warranty - MD

tdispeed

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Audi S4, 2012 Mazda 2
CAR IS SOLD FOR PRICE LISTED!

Silk Blue Exterior, Black interior, all the options and 6 speed manual. I am the original owner and bought from King VW in Gaithersburg (Where I also bought my new Golf R - Why i'm selling).

45k miles, I'm mainly a highway driver and this has been my daily driver to/from work meetings.
It has been a great car and other than the below listed cosmetic items has zero issues. I wanted something a bit sportier and with more power and AWD so I went with a Golf R so this awesome TDI needs a new home.

Stock except for:

3M Crystaline Ceramic tint. Awesome tint, great heat rejection, it was around $600 to put on and was done by a 3M certified dealer (Maryland legal - have paperwork).
Hitch for bike rack

Car includes:

4yr/100k mile platinum warranty (transferable - originally cost was $2500)
Coupon book for maintenance (This has a 50k and 60k oil and filter change coupon)
Brand new tires and alignment (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+) - Less than 300 miles on them
Regular carper and Monster Mats and Car-Go Blocks.

Fitzgerald Automall in Frederick, MD has done the oil changes while i've done the fuel filter and other maintenance items with parts from idparts.

Recently done by dealer:

Brake fluid flush
Oil and filters changed @ 40k

Issues (I've taken pictures of each):

Front windshield has a crack at the mirror, has been this way for about 3 months (I replaced the windshield once before and it was about $600 from Safelite).
Small ding in passenger door behind driver side handle.
Small scratches above driver side handle
Rim - has curb rash - I would classify it as light/medium

Buyback:

I have already had the software flash done and received the first 2/3 of the payment. The next buyer once hardware fix is complete can receive the remaining 1/3 of the payment from VW (about $2k).
After the software fix i'm still averaging 50mpg when i'm driving for mileage on the highway. This is what I was getting prior to the software flash. Power delivery seems the same and I haven't noticed any change (Both highway and city driving).

Car is available for test drives, let me know if you have any questions.

Entire Album (Hosted on imgur):

http://imgur.com/a/gltAQ

Pics with what looks like little wet dots are just water (It just started raining when I was vacuuming and spraying her down with Cockpit Premium).

Last edited:

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
What options package does it have?