Anybody have 505 01, 504 00, 507 00 Testing procedures

StoicDude

TDI
No TDI yet.
Hi, new guy here. I have been lurking on here for some time and am impressed with the whole oil talk. Sometimes confused, as is usual with oil.

I have searched the forum for 505 01, etc testing specifications but have not been able to find them.

I read many of the topics related to it, but there has not been a topic that actually answers my question.
I saw the min/ max SAPA, ZDDP requiremnts that have been posted on here.
There was a thread with a link to a VW-Audi oil specification pdf, but the sustainableenergy.net website seems not to exist anymore. This was dealing with a person working for Motul discussing the differences between 505 01 and 506 01, Herv (or something like that ) was his name.

I have looked at some 505 00 and 502 00 testing requiremnts, which have also been addressed on this forum, but have not been able to find anything that realtes to 505 01, 506 01, 504 00, or 507 00.

If anybody has the info, please pm or e-mail me. I am also on the VOrtex and bobistheoilguy under the same screen.

I have a couple of UOAs, but they are from my 1.8T, and I dont know if you guys even care. If anybody wants them, I ll gladly post them. Oils run were Mobil 1 0w-40, GC, and Synpower 5w-40.

Just trying to educate myself without getting bombarded by subjective opinions and facts.
Thanks.