2015 Jetta tdi struts

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
ECS tuning says the Monro Quik strut PN 182311 will fit a 2015 Jetta tdi but it seems all others say no.
Any help is thankfull

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
check rockauto, their catalog is bang on with part numbers (in my experience at least)

Edit: says only up to 2014 jetta on their site

Last edited:

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
On who's site up to 2014.
On ecs says fits all A6 Jetta's
Seems to me who ever's site they are so off side with their info and not very reliable as to what fits what.
If you order from the different site's chance's are the part won't fit.
Are people who set up these sites so stupid with the info they enter into them?

Last edited:

Uberhare

Veteran Member
TDI
Too many.
I would not use either Monroe or a quickstrut. Quickstruts are made with the cheapest mounts and hardware, absolute garbage. Buy something of known quality like Sachs or Bilstein.

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
On who's site up to 2014.
On ecs says fits all A6 Jetta's
Seems to me who ever's site they are so off side with their info and not very reliable as to what fits what.
If you order from the different site's chance's are the part won't fit.
Are people who set up these sites so stupid with the info they enter into them?
What? I just said check rockauto, and then I did for you and I edited my post to reflect that.

FWIW, Rockauto's catalog is pretty bang on

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
I would not use either Monroe or a quickstrut. Quickstruts are made with the cheapest mounts and hardware, absolute garbage. Buy something of known quality like Sachs or Bilstein.
And the price difference is actually very small that the savings on a Monroe aren't worth it, at least on Rockauto's site

By the way OP, I remember ECS charging astronomical prices for shipping to Canada, just another thing to consider