Prius owner going overboard

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I would have given her a face full of black soot from my powerstroke while I called the local police. Unlike my Jetta, it will blow black smoke with a blip of the throttle in neutral with its current tune.
It is a crime to curse in front of minors in most municipalities. At the very least she is guilty of harassment.

If it were me there by myself with no wife or children present, I would have just rolled up the window and let her rant for the entertainment value.

kydsid

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat
An oldy but a goodie for sure. Get a kick out of that one every time.

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Did any one else notice the nut job lady has CIGARETTES IN HER HAND as she is whining about breathing exhaust!!?? Uhh!! HELLO!!! ROFL!!!

Scoutx

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta (6MT) - 1000 Mile Club (retired)___ 2015 Jetta SEL (6MT)
I remember something like that happening when I pulled up in a 250 with crew cab.....lady in the Smart coffin on wheels got all bent out of shape about my big gas guzzler...

I told her in a kind voice before a crowd that if she would like to drive out to my parent's farm, and let me hitch a fully loaded 4 horse trailer to her car, and then load in 3 other people and everything they and the horses will need for the weekend and drive everything over the Blue Ridge mountains to the valley without blowing either her engine or her transmission then I would be more than happy to give her opinion some consideration......until then (angry voice engaged) get the F**k out of my face you stupid ignorant piece of s**t and take your skate board with you.

Momentary stunned silence from the onlookers...who then broke into laughter and cat calls to the lady, along with a mixed selection of "Well he told you" and such like.

Seems she didn't realize that she wasn't in Northern Virginia anymore and out here in the country, a lot of people still actually need pickup trucks.

Anyway, drove over to the valley a couple of hours later and had a nice long weekend riding and camping out.

Joeym4692

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta
I give credit for keeping cool under that situiation. If someone came up to me like that yelling language that bad infront of my kids! Well it wouldn't have ended well.

Ignorant people these days..

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
Did any one else notice the nut job lady has CIGARETTES IN HER HAND as she is whining about breathing exhaust!!?? Uhh!! HELLO!!! ROFL!!!
That's an old video, she's holding a pen.

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
Swearing in front of my kids.... if it were a man, and I asked him to stop and he didn't I would have busted him in the face!

What you do is every time her mouth opens you hold down the horn. Then when her mouth closes you let go of the horn button again. Then when her mouth opens you hold down the horn again. Continue till her frustration reaches the breaking point.

Of course if his kids were sleeping then maybe not...

Last edited: