Obnoxious Prius owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDI
BMW 328d, MB E320d beater
Kudos to the parents for keeping their cool. The crazy Prius driver was so "wronged" by the noise and exhaust from his truck that she felt compelled to provoke others.
The motor is too loud? Cry me a freaking river.

I especially liked when she insisted that the diesel owners were uneducated. Ugh. She probably thinks that her Prius is singlehandedly restoring the atmosphere.

The South Park "Smug" episode rings clearly.

Where I live, that video would have ended rather differently- complete with cubic meters of solid black smoke and banjo music.

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
I think I would have FLOORED when she came back the second time!

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
If she ate a bit less there might be more food to go round too.

Also the amount of polution caused by building her stupid car kinda kills her pointless rant.

K.I.T.T.

Veteran Member
TDI
PD75
She blatantly doesn't care about the environment that much either. If she didn't eat so much, her piece-o'-sheet-us would probably give 10 more MPG because it didn't have to haul her fat ass!

Ash

NickBeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI 2006 Dodge Ram
It is a good thing that wasn't me she was harassing about my truck. She would have been thoroughly smoked and then her Prius would have been dragged out of the lot and into a busy street! I won't even begin to think about what my wife would have responded with! lol

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
What an ignorant cow.....Yep, shes not in a parking spot so f'her.

WHHAAAAAAAA!!!! I can't get what I WANT!!!!!

This is just like Madison. I'm just glad the majority of these idiots stay in their little sections of town so I don't have to deal with them on a daily basis...

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
That moose actually looks more like she'd be driving a pickup than a Prius, kinda strange. Not really sure I understand what she was su upset over... maybe Denny's ran out of biscuits 'n gravy.

WItdiGuy

TDI
2001 jetta
that fatty is just looking to get punched so she can open a lawsuit. just point and laugh that always makes things better

Status
Not open for further replies.