Need help I'm newbie

Darkniss81

TDI
2013 jetta tdi sedan mk6
Can anyone help with a fuse diagram for a 2013 jetta tdi sedan I have a crank no start issue I've changed the fuel pump and filter but now when I turn the key I dont hear my fuel pump at all

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
There is a 101 trouble shooting thread for no start in your cars form page. Look there. Many reasons it could not start. Better to stop throwing parts at it until you know what's up.
Also welcome to the group. We are happy to help but you will have better luck over in your cars page

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
Can anyone help with a fuse diagram for a 2013 jetta tdi sedan I have a crank no start issue I've changed the fuel pump and filter but now when I turn the key I dont hear my fuel pump at all

ive heard that to get a accurate fuse diag that you can get it for free from the dealer via your vin number.

borninabus

Veteran Member
TDI
-2013 JSW 6MT- -2006 Jetta DSG-
you can download your owner's manual direct from VW for free by providing your VIN. or from various 3rd parties for cheap if the VW source does not go back to 2013. the fuse layout will be in the manual and everyone, especially newbs, should have an owner's manual. i know i found it very informative.

Darkniss81

TDI
2013 jetta tdi sedan mk6
So I ended up trying ether even though I know I shouldnt but I'm getting desperate but even with ether it didnt even try to fire now I really dont know what to do

borninabus

Veteran Member
TDI
-2013 JSW 6MT- -2006 Jetta DSG-
it is pretty odd that the manual wouldn't have a fuse diagram.
did you try googling it?
did you check the "car wont start" stickies?

tjg

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 TDI A3, '14 TDI Sportwagen
it is pretty odd that the manual wouldn't have a fuse diagram.
did you try googling it?
did you check the "car wont start" stickies?

My 14 sportwagen has no fuse diagram in the manual or the fuse door... I had to have the dealership print me out one from their service department.