blower fan not working

diesel142

TDI
2000 golf, 2015 f-350 6.7 diesel
I got in my 2000 golf today after work and the a/c light wouldn't come on the recirc light does though. turned the blower switch to all positions but the blower never did kick on.once I got home I checked and the radiator fans don't kick on.checked all fuses under the hood and in cab all good ,then I removed glove box, no power going to fan, I then pulled heater controls out and hooked up a spare set that I had same thing no a/c light no fans or blower. I just replaced the the fan control module last week { because radiator fans wouldn't kick on) I also had to replace it last year. The a/c worked good this morning before work. any ideas?

diesel142

TDI
2000 golf, 2015 f-350 6.7 diesel
Today after work I left the key on I ran a hot wire to the fan motor and it turned on and the a/c light came on and the cooling fans turned on. I started the car and the a/c was workings have no power to fuse 25 is there a relay somewhere that I am missing?

Mcgink

Veteran Member
TDI
I-Red,"The Passat formerly known as Harlequin" 97 B4, a non VW GTDI too
When I had this problem with my 03 Golf, a new fan speed resistor is what fixed it. You'd likely have more luck searching in the A4 section/threads for your Golf.