Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I am listed with Tire rack now.
I wanted to remind everyone of my DSG service for 179.95. + tax This includes OEM oil and filter. This is not a special, it is my everyday price.
Also for those DIYers in the area, I do stock Lubro Molly oils and Mann filters as well as many other parts. I may be able to help in a jam and remember my prices are very competitive. In many cases I am way less than the local auto stores. This includes pricing on OEM VW parts.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Finally getting some local business with both VW and Japanese brands. Had a good one today with a Mazda B2300. Seems he had front calipers done about 2 months ago and they put the right on the left side and vice versa. Lots of hacks around here it appears.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I am getting to see that now. The Mazda was ridiculous. It says r and l on the calipers. How much easier can they make it? It reminds me of the ball joint last month on the golf but that came out of SNJ/Philly.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Please check me out for tire pricing if you are in the general area including Nokian's. I MAY have Nitto, Kenda and possibly Maxxis Auto and M/C-ATV tires as well.

Some of you may not be aware that I am working with Malone tuning through Bora parts. I have a set of loaner ALH injectors if you want to send out your nozzles to be set up. Pricing is 75.00 + shipping to r&r the injectors, send yours out and reinstall upon return. This includes new sealing washers and uploading the tune at my shop plus any necessary adjustments. I am also working on some other things which may be of interest to the TDI community. Stay tuned.

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03... Faster than yours =]
Good to know about the tires.. I'll send some people your way when they need tyres.. We have a few decent tire shops here in town but I'd rather support another forum member if possible..

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Ok, as of now I am a South Bend Clutch dealer. I am pretty much going to limit myself to pick-up or installation because shipping for me is a bit of a pain. I will do so eventually however.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
SBC Stage II Endurance Installed
995.00 + tax
Includes:
Complete SBC kit
All single use Bolts
OEM Clutch fork
Oem G 60 fluid
Installation by me
Add 38.00 for ALH or BEW rear main and 100.00 for BRM rear main.

rackaracka

Veteran Member
Just found this thread. Great to see the pics of your new shop! Glad to know there is a shop in this state that I'd trust for touching my cars! Good luck for much continued success!

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
I've been following this thread since it started. Based on the excellent reviews, I feel like I should find some stuff for Hevster to do to my TDI, 14 hours one-way notwithstanding!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I've been following this thread since it started. Based on the excellent reviews, I feel like I should find some stuff for Hevster to do to my TDI, 14 hours one-way notwithstanding!
Thank's Bob, if you ever get out this way stop by for a beer or something.

sailor55

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta sportwagen
Hevster

To all: I'll throw in my 2 cents. I had Mike change the timing belt and install a stage II cam on my new (to me) 2005 Jetta TDI wagon as well as an Evolution skid plate. Mike did a great job in the workmanship as well as taking time to talk about the break in procedure for the new cam and anything else I wanted to know about my new car. Nice little shop, well equipped, and easy to deal with. Worth the effort for a job well done. Thanks again Mike.:D

lucho

TDI
03 jetta wagon auto, 06 Beetle 5 speed
Hi hevster1 can you PM me with estimate for timing belt 2000 jetta tdi

thanks.

Thermo1223

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Jetta 5M-'04 JW A5
Happy to report I now have no more nail biting trips. Previous owner had the timing belt done at a VW dealer and we know how that goes so Mike did a new TB job plus fixed a PS inner boot. Did a great job and replaced parts that are worth doing while you have it all apart. Also did an alt. pulley as well.

Car ran smooth the entire trip home and doesn't shake like it did before. Very Happy!

Thanks Mike!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Happy to report I now have no more nail biting trips. Previous owner had the timing belt done at a VW dealer and we know how that goes so Mike did a new TB job plus fixed a PS inner boot. Did a great job and replaced parts that are worth doing while you have it all apart. Also did an alt. pulley as well.

Car ran smooth the entire trip home and doesn't shake like it did before. Very Happy!

Thanks Mike!
You're welcome

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
For those interested, I now have several evolution skid plates in stock via Bora Parts. Pricing is the same as Bora's website. I have B5.5, MK4 ANd MK5-6

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I am now handling Yukon Gear Products for many vehicles. No TDI stuff but excellent differential parts for Toyota etc. I also have been rebuilding them for years. I am also doing inserts and studs for Camry, Rav, Scion TC where the head bolts have pulled out.